Bonding With April~ Leo

You met April when you arrived to your new home, you two were surprisingly very close. Tonight Leo had patrol with his brothers and Sensei is joining them. Leo called April, you'll be staying at her place for a few hours.

Leo dropped you off at her place "Be good Y/N. Thanks again April." April nods "No problem!" Leo kisses your forehead and leaves, you look back at April "What do you want to do first?" You smile and grab her hand "I want to do your makeup!"

April smiles "Ok, but I wanna do your makeup to!" You nod quickly, April grabs her makeup bag. April sits on the floor and you set her makeup down on the coffee table. You look at all the makeup "What do I use first?" April smiles "Well, I use foundation first, but you can  choose what ever you want to start with."

You grab a container and read the front slowly "Foun..d-da... tion!" You pump some of the product on your hand and rub it all over Aprils face. You make sure it's spread out everywhere, not a spot is left behind.

Then you grab another container, this looks like you should use it so you do. Then you remember what blush is, you put some of that on her. Then you work on her eyes, you choose a pretty light pink color. You place all over her eyelid and then it's time for mascara.

April closes her eyes and you gently place mascara on her eyelashes. After that you move on to the lips, you choose a pretty pink lipgloss that taste like strawberries. April runs her lips together "Am I done?" You nod "Yup!"

April looks in the mirror, she is impressed, you didn't do that bad of a job. You could still see some foundation was not blended, but that was pretty much it "Wow! You did a great job!" You smile brightly "Thank you!"

Now it was your turn, April just sat there "You don't even need makeup." You are confused "Why?" April giggles and smiles sweetly "You don't need it." You pout a little "But I wanna be like you!" April frowns and shakes her head "And I want you, to be you. You don't need this makeup, you are already so beautiful. Your skin is flawless and you have the prettiest smile, that everyone loves. You don't need a product to change that."

You sigh "But can I have a little bit of blush and lipgloss?" April laughs a little "Sure." April grabs her blush and lightly roses up your cheeks. The. She moved to your lips, you made a fish face and then rubbed your lips together, once she was done.

"All done baby girl!" You look in the mirror and squeal. You jump on April and give her a hug "Thanks April! Daddy won't let me do this stuff!" April laughs "Well he doesn't want you to grow up and neither do I." April starts tearing up, you go of the hug "Don't cry! I won't grow up I promise!"

April laughs again "Good!" You two share another hug. What you both didn't realize is that you dad was watching the whole time. Sensei let him off patrol early, he went to Aprils place and heard April talk about how pretty she is.

Leo knocks on the window, you gasp "Daddy! Look me April put makeup on each other!" Leo picked you up "I see that, you both are so pretty!" That night you bragged about how great April was. You kind wanted her around all the time.