Temper Tantrum~ Leo

It was time for bed and you DID NOT want to go to bed. Leo walked into the living "Time for bed Y/N." You stood up and stomped your feet "No!" Leo looked at you wide eyes "Yes, Y/N it's time for bed." You shook your head "No! I'm not tired!" Leo was still quit shocked, but got stern "Yes! It is time for bed, now let's go!"

He pointed to your room "No! I don't wanna!" You then sat on the floor, arms crossed. Leo crossed his arms over his chest "I am going to count to three! You better be walking to that room and getting ready for bed! One..."

You shook your head "No!" Leo continued "Two..." You shook your head and flared your feet in the air "Y/N knock it off! You are going to bed thats final!" You shook your head no and stomped again "No! No! No!" Leo walked over to you, you kicked and shoved "No I don't wanna!"

Leo bent down to your level "Y/N HAMATO! You are going to bed!" You shook your head "Nooo!" Leo growled quietly and picked you up. You kicked and screamed, trying to get out of his grasp.

Leo brought you to your room, he shut the door "Y/N! Enough!" You stomped and fell on the floor crying "No! No! No!" Leo grabbed your pajamas "Yes!" He grabbed you, and started changing you. You cried and kicked "No daddy!"

Leo got you in your pajamas and placed you in your bed, you hopped out of bed and left your room "Y/N HAMATO!" You hid in the dojo, behind some punching dummies.

You sat there quietly, but a pair of hands grabbed you. It was your dad "Nice try! Your still going to bed!" You cried and kicked again, but then you started getting sleepy. Leo took you to your room and laid you in your bed "Now Y/N it's bed time! We will talk about your tantrum tomorrow!"

You cried "No! I don't wanna sleep! I'm not tired!" Leo tucked you in, but you kicked the blankets off and jumped of the bed. Leo managed to grab you and place you back in bed. Leo sighed and got up leaving your room quickly, he shut your door and sat in front of it.

You got up and went open the door, but you couldn't, you hit the door and kicked it. Leo placed his over his face, sighing loudly. He wanted you to be happy, but he knew you needed sleep. This did break his heart, he wanted to play with you some more, but he couldn't.

Half an hour later, you stopped kicking. Leo open the door and saw you asleep on the floor. You had tear stained checks and puffy eyes, he picked you up and placed you in your bed. He covered you up and kissed your head "Night baby girl."