Temper Tantrum~ Raph

Now you have had many tantrums! Not serious, but this one was different. You were in the dojo with your dad, he was practicing with his sais. You walk up to him "My turn!" He shakes his head no "Y/N no, you have to wait until your older." You stomp your foot "No! Now!"

Raph sighed "Y/N..." He said I a warning voice, you stomp your feet again "I wanna try!" He puts the sais away and walks over to you "No, you have to wait." You walk up to him and kick his leg "No! Me wanna try!"

Raph picks you up "You do not kick! Time out!" You kicked and scream, Raph growls and placing you in the corner "Y/N enough!
Now you stay there till I say you can move!" You flare legs in the air, crying angry years "No!"

Raph stands there arms crossed over your chest "Yes! You are staying there till I say other wise!" You stand up and stomp your feet "No! No! No time out!"

Raph looked at you sternly "Yes time out!" You run past your dad, to uncle Mikey "Help Unclwe Mikey!" Mikey picks you up and then he hands you to your dad "Another one?" Mikey asked, Raph nodded.

Raph puts you back in the corner and soon you cry yourself to sleep. Raph picks you up and lays you in your bed, he covers you up and places a kiss on your head "Night princess."