You've Been Lying~ Raph

You were in the dojo practicing simple tricks with your dads sais. What you didn't know was that your uncle Mikey was watching, Mikey found Raph in the kitchen "Bro your kid is messin' with you sais!"

Raph was looking through the fridge while Mikey talked, but then he slammed the fridge door shut "What?!" Mikey jumped and nodded "She's in there right now!"

Raph growled and walked quickly to the dojo, he opened the door and saw you WITH HIS SAIS! Raph opened the door loudly, you gasped and jumped, then you saw your dad "Oh dad it's you!" Raph came up to you and took his SAIS hanging them back on the weapon hanger.

Raph turned back to you, but you were no where to be seen. Raph growled again "Y/N!" You were in uncle Leo's room, hiding under his bed. You hear footsteps come in, but luckily they are not your dads.

It's Leo. Duuuuuhhh! Leo sits on the floor and starts meditating, you think your getting away with this but your not "I know your in here y/n" you freeze, but then you hear your dad "Leo is Y/N in here?!" Leo sighs "No but if I see get ill tell her you need her." Raph groans "Thanks!"

He slams the door shut, you let out a breath of release "Thanks uncle Leo! I owe you one!" Leo chuckles "What did you do this time?" You sigh and sit in front of your uncle "I was practicing with dad sais." Leo shakes his head "Oooooh
Y/n. RAPH I FOUND HER!!!"

You gasp "Uncle Leo!! I thought we were cool!" Leo smiled "We are, but if your dad figured out that I helped you out, I'd be dead." You hear your dads footsteps, you then hide under his bed again.

Raph comes in "Where is she?!" Leo points under his bed "Under there." Raph growls and bends down, you smile "Hi daddy! W-what are you doing?" Raph grabs your from under the bed "You are in trouble! Thanks Leo." Leo nods, you groan "Yeah thanks Leo!"

Leo shrugs, but smiles. You growl, Raph carries you to his room. Let's just say you were banned from the dojo for two weeks!