You've Been Lying~ Donnie

You were Donnie's lab messing with different chemicals that you were NOT suppose to touch! You are only allowed in the lab when he is in there, and right now you are breaking two rules. Entering the lab without him AND messing with dangerous chemicals.

You've been doing this for a couple days, either when he is asleep or he goes on patrol. Right now he is on patrol and Splinter is in deep meditation. You were at his desk reading his blue prints, but then something caught your eyes.

This green stuff that was in a giant tube, you looked at the green stuff blue prints. Your dad was trying to make this purple ooze. You read all his notes and grabbed the green stuff. You put of safety goggles and rubber safe gloves.

You started reading his notes again, but then mixed different chemicals again. You didn't hear your dad and uncles come in, your dad and uncles walked by the lab door.

Donnie had wide eyes, but never got to say anything. You dropped one last chemical into you experiment. The ooze turned purple, you smiled and placed the tube back where it was. You took of your giggles and gloves, then you saw your dad and uncles "Oh hey dad, made that purple ooze for you!" You walked past them to go wash your hands. Your uncles and Dad ran into the lab, Donnie graves the tube and a dropper.

He squeezed some of the ooze in the dropper, and a single drop of ooze fell on his hand. He soon had five fingers. They all gasped "She did it!" Leo said, you then entered the lab again "Did what?" Raph spoke "Y-You! How?" You shrugged

"I just read daddies notes and put the clues together. It was easy!" Donnie shook his head "I've tried to make the purple ooze for months!" Mikey chuckled "And your kid did it in under two hours!"

Mikey gave you a high five "Way to go kid!" You smiled, Leo hugged you too "Nice job Y/n!" Raph walked by and gave you a fist bump "Good work kid, nice to have another genius in the family!" Those three walked out and did their own thing.

Your dad still looked shocked, then he looked a little upset. You walked up to him confused "What wrong? Aren't you proud of me?" Donnie sighed and nodded "Yes I am very proud of you, but you broke two rules. You know what rules you broke."

Your head fell down and you nodded "Entering the lab without you and messing with dangerous chemicals." Donnie nodded and bent down to your height "Have you been doing this for a while?" You nodded slowly, Donnie sighed and lifted your head "You are getting punished, but I am really proud of you. Don't think otherwise."

You smile and nod "I just want to be like you." Donnie shared that same smile "I love you little bug." You giggled and hugged your dad tightly "I love you two daddy!" After that you were grounded for two weeks and couldn't enter the lab at all, but it was so worth it!