Bonding with April~ Raph

So today you were going to stay with April for a few hours, Raph did really need a break. He was tired and just needed alone time, his brothers were out with Splinter. You both were at Aprils house and Raph said his goodbye "I'll see you later princess, I'll be back in a few hours. Be good!" You nodded, you have met April before and thought she was cool.

Raph left and April immediately said "Hey I heard they are going to put on John Ciena and The rocks match on! Wanna watch!" I smiled big "Yeah!" I sat on the couch and April went to go make popcorn. The match was on and you said "The Rock is totally going to win!" April laughed "No way! John is going to win for sure!"

April then had a evil smile "Let's have a bet!" You nod your head quickly, April speaks "Ok if I win, you have to say 'April is the best' till I say you can stop. If you win... You can pie me in the face! With an actual pie to!" I gasp and reply "Deal!" We shake hands.

The match is almost over and so far The Rock is winning! Then the match was over and The Rock won! April gets a pie to the face! You cheer and April groans "I'll go get the pie." You laugh and stand up from the couch, April comes back. A towel is spread across her chest and she puts her up, she then hands you the pie, you carefully hold it with two hands. April closes her eyes "Ok go for it!" You laugh and hit her in the face with pie!

April gasp, the pies is now all over her face, you laugh "Best day ever!" April laughs and says "Can I have a kiss?" You shake your head "No way! Stay away!" April laughs grabs you, giving you kisses and getting pie all over your face. You squeal and laugh, just having a great time!

What you both didn't know was that your dad was watching the whole time! He decided only one hour, he really missed you! He watched the whole thing and chuckled, then he knocked on the window. You gasped and ran to your dad "Daddy!" He picks you up "Hey princess! I'm guessing you had a lot of fun?" You nod rapidly "Yeah! I won a bet and got to pie April!"

April giggles and grabs a towel, wiping the pie off "John almost one!" You giggle "Don't care still won!" Tonight was a blast!