You've Been Lying~ Leo

Right now you are in the living room watching TV, then your dad came in "Y/n did you do your homework?" Donnie had been homeschooling you "Uh yeah!" Your dad nodded, but then Donnie cannon the living room, a handful of papers in his hand "Y/N why is all your homework under my bed?" You dad was about to walk away, but froze once he heard what Donnie said.

Leo then turned around slowly and looked at Donnie wide eyed "What?!" Donnie sighed "This is all the homework I assigned her weeks ago and this week." Donnie gave Leo all the papers, Leo then looked at you, but you weren't there.

Leo looked around "Y/N! Where are you?!" You were hiding in your uncle Mikey's room. His room is so messy it looks like a tornado went threw it. You hid in his messy closet and her your dad. You were shaking, scared of getting in trouble.

You soon started crying, then you heard your dad come in "Ew." You heard him say, you put a hand over your mouth. You then hear the door close, you sniffle and walk out slowly. Then you squeal once you feel yourself being lifted off the ground "Gotcha'!"

You look up and see your not so happy dad. You look down quickly and your dad carries you to his room. He places you on the bed and shuts his door, he turns back to you arm crossed over his chest.

You don't look at him, you just stare at the floor. Leo lifts your head gently and he sees the tears in your eyes. He wipes them away with his thumbs "Why did you not do your homework?"

Your lips quivers and you tackle him in a hug, making him fall back, you landing on top "Um sorry!" Leo sighs and ru s your back "Apology accepted, but that still doesn't explain why you didn't do your homework."

You sit sniffle "I don't want to fail. Y-you expect 100%, from me." Leo hugs you tight "I except 100%" you look at him "But-" get cuts you off "Let me finish," you nods "I expect a 100% in effort. I know at one point you'll make a mistake. I make mistakes all the time, but what do I always tell you?"

You answer "When you fall, get back up. But what if I can't get back up?" He kisses your head "That's where I come in. I will always be there for you, know matter what. Your my little girl, no one can take you away from me."

You smile and hug your dad "I love you!" Your dad chuckles "I love you too, but for now you are doing your homework and then showing it to me. If you need help, call me or uncle Don." You nod and Leo stands up, you still in his arms.

Leo rubs your back "Please don't lie again." You nod and you both walk out and do all the homework you never did TOGETHER.