Chapter 13

Avery's P.O.V

"Here try this too!" Andi pushed a few more dresses, tops,pants and what not in my hands. "Guys...." I protest but they hush me instantly "You gotta look great on that date babes!" Says Sara pushing me into the dressing room. I sigh before looking at the pile of clothes that I had to try on. Usually I was the one that was always up for shopping but I really didn't want to go to that date Sarah set up for me.

"Wait did you give her the shoes?" I hear Sarah ask "Right the shoes..." Andi opens the dressing room curtain and gives me a few pairs of shoes I just roll my eyes at them.

"Hey I saw that!" Complains Andi pushing her head once again through the curtain sticking her tongue at me childlike making me laugh.

"Stop complaining and get dressed!" Sarah takes a peak on the other side of the curtain. "I will gezz" I say pushing the curtains back completely leaving them out. I put on the first outfit, one that Sarah picked. It was a dark purple blouse with some dark skinny jeans and an overcoat and some flats.

"How do I look?" I ask striking a pose. Sarah shakes her head in disapproval "It looked so cute on the hanger!"

"If she goes on with this outfit he'll think she's a nun!" Exclaims Andi before getting up tapping her fingers against her chin. "I don't see how it's so bad..." I say and seeing the looks on their face tells me that I should've never said that. "If you go in looking like that hun, he'll take you straight to church... and not in the good way!" She pulls an outfit that she picked. It was a tight blue dress and it came along with a silk scarf. "Put this on show some skin!" Says Andi and Sarah nods in approval. I put it on and get out standing for them to judge this one too. I felt like if I were into the Project Runway show and they were Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn.

"This..." pauses Sarah looking me up and down I pray that they like it because I really didn't feel like trying on the other ten outfits they had chosen for me, "Looks perfect!" She adds with a smile I sigh in relief when Andi nods as well in agreement.

"But it needs heels...I think." Says Andi looking at the flats on my feet. "I can't wear heals you know I can't even walk fast yet the doctor said flats for now!" I say sitting down on the round plush sitter in front of the dressing room, realising that my feet actually hurt from the all the walking today I hadn't walked this much in a long time.

"True, damn..." sighs Andi sitting next to me "Those flats don't fit." She says again staring at them. "I saw another ones that might work!" Says Sarah with a smile before running on the other side of the store. It was short after that she came with a pair of flats that were looking really elegant and just cute. "Do you like them?" She places them in front of my face I nod a yes quickly escaping my lips. We sort of skip to the register I pull out my card swiping it out happy that this outfit hunt is finally over.

We head to my car when Andi's phone buzzes she picks it out from her pocket "Guys I gotta go!" She apologizes "Did something bad happen?" I ask feeling my heart get stuck a little in my throat lately all I hear is bad news.

"My dumbass brother broke his arm and I have to go help him." She almost groans her brother seemed to break his bones really easily from all the new sports he liked to try on, some more extremes than others. "Let's go, maybe we can help too!" I say trying to move to the direction of her car but she pulls her hands up stopping me "No no missy, you've had enough of hospitals I will deal with this and you go on that date and have fun!" I cross my hands over my chest but the sternness in her voice doesn't waver so I give up.

"Fine..." I mutter under my breath she pulls me in a hug before leaving to her car and speeding off.

"C'mon we need to go to otherwise you'll be really late!" Says Sara dragging me to my car. I sat in the passenger seat as though I wasn't able to drive yet. "Where did you say we are going for dinner?" I ask trying to push everything else out of my mind. I'm going to really try and have fun, if Tom can go out with that lady, why can't I do the same.