Chapter 15

A/N: I've never written anything like this guys so I would really appreciate your feedback :) 

Third person p.o.v

Avery rubbed her eyes yawning, her bed felt so comfortable like a cloud she could slip away from all the sadness. Her eyes go wide open "How did I even get in my bed?" She mutters under her breath looking around the room it was dark last she remembers was being in the living room on the couch. Tom must of got her to her bed, but there was no sign of him whatsoever, her heart sunk at the thought part of her wished that he would be here next to her. Dragging her feet she walked to the living room feeling her stomach growl from not having eaten the whole day. Her heart almost stops in her chest when she notices Tom sleeping on the couch covered with a blanket. He didn't leave... she thought as her lips curved up into a smile, after all he stayed to be with her. Tiptoeing she kneeled next to the couch, her hand moved to caress his cheek but stopped half way awkwardly pulling it back.

He opened his eyes sheepishly to find her staring into his eyes " Hey" she says with a soft smile before getting up straight, he got upright on the couch rubbing the back of his neck "Sorry I fell asleep on your couch." He says with that sleepy boyish smile that made her heart skip.

"I fell asleep first." She shrugs her shoulders before sitting on the couch next to him. She debated on whether or not to say this but in the end she blurted it out "I thought you left.." She says quietly lowering her gaze, he placed his hand on her shoulder gently "I would never leave Avy, not again." He spoke softly she looked up to meet his eyes they were peaceful like a calm blue sea on a summer day. She could feel he was sincere, somehow she could always see through him and what he really meant as if they were one person.

"Thank you..." she trails off feeling her mind getting swamped with memories of her dad's funeral it brought tears to her eyes. Seeing this he felt bad for reminding her of it, he took her hand into his making her look up at him again "I'm sorry I wasn't around for your dad's funeral but I will do anything to make it up." His voice was serene and full of sincerity.

"Anything?" She asks biting her lip, she didn't really want to say that but somehow it escaped her lips he just nods his eyes never leaving hers.

"Well I'm hungry..." she trails off trying to change the subject making Tom chuckle slightly. He looked over at the clock on the wall it was midnight and he couldn't think of anything that worked from where he could order food.

"No problem I'll cook for you, I learned this amazing pasta recipe in Italy." He says proudly with a smile making her snort out a smile laugh "You are going to cook?" She asks crocking an eybrow his confidence doesn't waver "Yes ma'am I will!" He smiles yet again before getting up to the fridge pulling out the ingredients. She follows right behind him.

"I have some wine, and chocolate ice cream for dessert!" She says pulling out the wine out of the fridge and pointing at the ice cream. Tom's smile grows almost instantly making her smile too, chocolate ice cream was his favorite and she knew it.

"Yum, this will turn out to be the best dinner ever!" He says cutting the tomatoes on the board when one of them splashes right over his white button up shirt.

"Bloody hell!" He curses looking down his shirt, she shakes her head at the sight "Don't worry about it, you still have some of your clothes here just wait a second."

She went to her room pulling a pair of his sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt before bringing it to him. He took it with a smile while she continued to cut the tomatoes. He walked a little further into the living room taking of his button down shirt, he couldn't stop the smile forming on his lips, deep inside he was happy that she kept his clothes it meant that she still had feelings for him.