Epilogue

The night sky smoldered, melting into the horizon where the moon shined into all it's silvery glory over the water, like tiny diamonds the dark sky was full of stars. She observed the stars and the lights that hung around every tree and over the overlaid white fabric of the big tent that swayed easily due to the summer breeze. The lights flickered into the night sky almost as bright as any stars. They were lucky to have found a place near the beach, Avery looked over to the tables that surrounded the venue, the high placed silver vases with flowers that variated between shades of white and lavender. She loved the way the summer breeze swayed her soft curls behind her. In the loud chatter around the place she was glad when she felt two strong arms wrapped around her, the smell of peppermint and his cologne evaded her senses as he placed his chin onto her shoulder holding her close "There you are Mrs. Felton." he whispered in a sweet sort of husky voice in her ear.

"I see you managed to escape the congratulating guests too Mr. Feltz." She chuckled turning to face him, his arms shifted again around her waist holding her close. He pressed his forehead against hers and shut his eyes briefly "I wish we could just skip the reception and go to the honeymoon." A smirk found it's place on his lips. Avery's eyes fluttered open instantly "We can't do that!" She laughed wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. "Why not?" He wiggled his brows suggestively "I bet it would be even more fun." He leaned in stopping in front of her lips, barely touching them. The heat rose to her cheeks and she bit on her bottom lip "Well you-" she started but was rudely interrupted.

"There you are!" Saloni pulled on both of their hands snapping them out of their own little world. "And I thought I escaped her damn." Tom murmured below his breath.

"What did you say?" Saloni narrowed her chocolate brown eyes at him her hands folding over her chest. Tom said nothing just pressed his lips into a tight line one of his arms still draped around Avery's waist. Saloni watched him with scolding eyes "Let me guess he wanted you guys to flee the wedding reception again right?"

"How did you know?" Asked Tom an amused grin tugged onto his face, it was Avery's turn to narrow her eyes at his, she poked him in the ribs gently. He cleared his throat "I was joking of course." He snorted out a laugh glancing back and forth between the two sisters, he for sure didn't want to die on his wedding day. A sigh of relief escaped his lips when Saloni's posture relaxed "Sure you were." She rolled her eyes "But c'mon I didn't work my ass of for this perfection of a wedding for you to miss the first dance." She beckoned to the dance floor.

Tom offered his arm to Avery bowing slowly "My lady, shall we?" He smiled brightly as she slipped her hand into his. Slowly they made their way to the center of the dance floor, all eyes on them as the clapping sounds slowly started to muffle out when the music started. Tom placed one of his hands at the small of her back, while she rested hers on his shoulder, their free hands slowly meeting up again. Never once leaving her gaze she felt like she could get lost into his molten silver eyes, as they swayed slowly into the rhythm of the music he leaned in to whisper into her ear "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" His hot breath against her skin sent shivers down her spine, her own breath hitched she whispered back to him "You look pretty handsome yourself." A smirk tugging at his lips as he twirled her effortlessly, the bottom of her long white dress swirling. Avery found herself back into his chest, only to be dipped down then pulled back up, she placed her hand on his chest as more couples joined them on the dance floor.

"We finally have our little family." He smiled warmly placing a kiss onto her forehead as they moved slowly in sync. "It might not be as little as you think," Avery bit on her lip her heart pounding loudly in his chest as Tom stared at her, his brows furrowing in confusion "Well of course we have my side of the family and yours..." he trailed off, at that point Avery couldn't hold it she giggled at his confusion. The heat rising to his cheeks slightly he cocked his eyebrow up "Wh-" before he could finish the sentence Avery leaned into his ear and whispered "What I meant to say is that next year you might candidate for sexiest dad of the year."

"Really?" He asked his silvery eyes gleaming with excitement as they stopped moving his heart racing in his chest, it felt as everything stopped moving for him, her words repeating themselves into his head. "Yes," she smiled impishly his eyes now glistening with unshed tears as he scooped her up into his arms and twirled her mid air before bringing her down slowly "I love you," he pressed his lips gently onto her, his other hand over her barely visible bump "and I love you too." he whispered looking at her belly before pressing his lips against hers again.

-The End-