1) R e d

A spider web,and I'm caught in the middleSo I turned to run

A spider web,
and I'm caught in the middle
So I turned to run.

-TROUBLE

___________________

Baby, you're the only fire
I want to play with.

Baby, you're the only fire I want to play with

My sister was an annoying brat. I had established that fact a long time back when I was a freshman, and she had stolen my entire pack of sanitary pads during my period because she wanted her favourite candies.

Sisterly love, my derrière.

My mother never thought too much into our actions, mainly because either she was too busy baking and also because she did not really give a rats arse about what we did with (or to) each other. She was a middle aged woman now, who couldn't be bothered by her lunatic children. My father on the other hand, is never around to experience our tiffs.

My parents separated when I was 10 years old, and my father moved to New York, he sent his usual greetings time and again and tried to act like a loving father, but was too busy in his lavish life to grace us with his presence. But of course, the flashy presents kept coming.

"Jasmine! You better give me my floral dress this instant, or I'm telling mom that it was you who put the rotten tomatoes in Mrs.Walkers mailbox."

I was currently banging my little sisters bedroom door, and to absolutely no avail. I sighed and rested my head on the door, only to have it opened in a rather violent manner. I stumbled a bit, trying to regain my balance, but I failed and hit the ground. Of course.

"You're such a klutz."

I narrowed my eyes at Jasmine and got up. "And you're such a pain in the ass."

"You better have a valid reason to disturb me from my slumber, Bella."

I rolled my eyes. "I need my dress back."