9) W h i t e

You trick your loversThat you're wicked and divine,You may be a sinnerBut your innocence is mine

That you're wicked and divine,
You may be a sinner
But your innocence is mine.

-UNDISCLOSED DESIRES

____________________________

Lie with me, my love
Let me in, and I'll show you
How to let it all out.

______________________________

I've never quite understood the thrill teenagers get by sneaking out during school trips. Is it the excitement of doing something you're not supposed to? Or is it the fact that it makes you feel badass?

It was exactly 10 p.m. when someone knocked at my hotel door, and exactly 20 minutes later I was standing outside a dingy looking run down pub, near our equally shady motel. Everything happened so fast- one minute I was sitting on the couch listening to Radiohead and another, I was out of my hotel room faster than "The Flash".

"Can someone please tell me, what exactly are we doing here?" I asked my imbecile group of friends.

"Oh Colours, would you shut up? It's a pub. We're going to drink, dance and have fun," Nina said, smiling like a Cheshire Cat. I didn't argue any further, simply because I knew it wouldn't change their decision and so, we proceeded to 'have fun'.

The moment I entered the dusty looking place, all my judgments about it were promptly thrown out of the window. There was a long corridor that we had to pass through, which was covered with different types of graffiti, the ceiling was painted with a shade of bright turquoise, and there were colored glass lanterns that hung on it. Overall, the place emitted a quirky and hippy vibe, which immediately drew me in.

We were greeted by a black door with various Tumblr quotes, written all over it as we reached the end of the corridor, and as soon as we stepped inside the stuffy room, the sound of a popular EDM song welcomed us. The rotating red, yellow and green disco lights flashed on us, and soon enough all my friends rushed towards the bar.

"I can't believe this place! Why don't we have something like this in our town?" Sarah exclaimed, while staring at the interior of the big hall in awe.

"Oh man, if we did, I would totally be a bartender at such a happening place." Arthur said, while grabbing a bottle of beer from the bartender.

"Well, too bad we don't, let's just enjoy what we got! You up for shots Bella?" Nathan asked, with a teasing smile. I knew that one too well, it wasn't just an ordinary innocent smile, it was a challenging one.