2) C o r a l

Disappear with the night, 

No time

-WAIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your attention is the,
only air I need.

*****************************

I woke up in the morning with the sound of stones being thrown at my window, had it not been for the clanking sound it made, I would've never guessed.

Well, this is an ideal way to wake up.

Frustrated and absolutely tired, I scurried towards my window to examine it, yes, that is definitely a big crack. Perfect.

I narrowed my eyes towards the perpetrator, who is going to get an earful from a grumpy teenage girl, upon landing my eyes on the idiot, my expression quickly morphed into that of astonishment.

Why the hell is Braydon Grey standing outside my house?

Nonetheless, my anger soon returned and I screeched out, "What on earth do you think you're doing?"

He looked at me with a stone face, and narrowed his eyes. "Disturbing your sleep."

I'm sorry, what?

"I'm pretty sure this is called trespassing, unless you wish to visit a cop soon I suggest you walk out." I crossed my arms across my chest and stood there staring at him.

He raised his eyebrows, and spoke with a steady and calm voice, "You spoiled my sleep yesterday by showing up your annoying self at my doorstep, so don't for one second think that you can threaten me."

You have got to be kidding me!? This guy is deranged!

I stood there masking a look of disbelief, while he turned around and walked back to his car.

"You need help Braydon Grey!" I shouted, hoping that he gets my message fair and square.

I huffed and shut my window, I can't believe he'd go till this long just to disturb my precious sleep. I glanced at my clock that read '7:00' a.m., shoot if I don't hurry up I'll be late for school. I scurried towards my bathroom for a quick shower to freshen up.

I stood in front of my closet for a good 10 minutes, before finally picking out a red off shoulder top and my white ripped jeans. Smiling at myself in the mirror, I laughed at my inner cocky self. Crap, it was 7:30 already, I dashed out of my bedroom like the Flash and just grabbed my banana and soy milk, deciding to have my breakfast on the way.

My school wasn't that far away, it was a 7-10 minute walk, so I preferred not to take the car unless absolutely necessary. I entered my school and headed straight for my locker to fetch my books, just as I was about to shut it a voice startled me,