6) L i m e

You say yes, I say noYou say stop and I say go go go, Oh no

You say stop and I say go go go,
Oh no

-Hello Goodbye

_____________________________

Our disagreements are in harmony,
They always seem to hit a chord

_____________________________

"For the love of god, could you click anymore worse ones?"

I frowned at the obnoxious boy standing in front of me, who seemed just as irritated as I was. It was Friday, and Braydon and I were currently clicking pictures. Except, every picture that I clicked was not good enough for this ridiculous person.

"Okay Grey, I'm not a fucking professional alright? Why don't you do all the clicking then, let me just tell you where to find the flowers." I exclaimed, this was absolutely foolish.

Braydon stood there with a blank expression. "Fine. It's better than clicking shit pictures."

"I'm not a fucking professional. Besides, if you're so good, why haven't you shown me any of the pictures yet?" I inquired with squinted eyes.

"Because they're my pictures. Now if you don't mind, shall we?"

I rolled my eyes and lead the way, there was a hidden nursery behind the school, and I was positive that we would find something nice there. I walked a bit further until we reached the school gate, looking around I noticed there was no one which basically meant we were good to go. I gestured Braydon to follow me, who had an amused expression on his face, but did as told, nonetheless.

Within a minute, we stood before the nursery and I held a satisfied smile.

"What is this place?" Braydon looked around the area, examining it thoroughly.

"Chill out Braydon. It's just a nursery."

His mouth formed an "O" in understanding, and that was my cue to take him inside. I glanced at my watch and nodded my head.

"Well, captain since my work seems to not satisfy you at all, I would like to let you know that you have 45 minutes to click pictures."

Braydon rolled his eyes, adjusting his expensive DSLR and looking around for any flowers,

"Follow me, I'll show you some colors, Mr. Grey."

The nursery had a beautiful collection of flowers in the back, not many people knew of. I looked around for any signs of workers-Marla to be specific, she was an enthusiastic old lady, and I adored her to bits.