26) C r e a m

"Sugar, ah, honey, honeyYou are my candy girlAnd you've got me wanting youHoney, ah, sugar sugar"

You are my candy girl
And you've got me wanting you
Honey, ah, sugar sugar"

-Candy Girl

_______________________

"So you're telling me that you guys didn't even go base 2?"

I looked at Sarah and groaned, why did my friends have to be so complicated?

"No, we didn't." I said, while writing down my answers for the AP History class. Ugh, Mrs. Smith surely does know how to give out homework.

"Jeez, it's been like 2 weeks since your first date!" Sarah screeched while throwing her hands up in the air.

I rolled my eyes at her incredulous behaviour. "We're trying to take things slow, Sarah. Plus, Braydon wants to make this...perfect."

Sarah shot me a wary look. "I don't understand why, you both like each other, you've both confessed and still your definition of slow is way too slow."

"Never thought I'd say this but...I actually agree with her."

I looked from Sarah to Talon, who pulled out a chair and seated himself from across me. Great, just what I needed.

"Wow, if it weren't for the designated fuckboy of our school. Welcome, your highness." Sarah said with a sickly sweet smile.

Talon rolled his eyes. "I would entertain you Sarah, but sadly, I've something called a life."

Oh God, why am I in the middle of this again?

Before Sarah could say something back, I quickly interrupt their banter.

"Could you two please leave me alone? I've work to do, unlike you two." I point out.

Talon shrugs while Sarah narrows her eyes at me.

"Look, Bella. My man is really into you okay? I don't know why he hasn't made...any move yet. I think you should make the first move." Talon spoke casually, while I glared at him.

"You think I haven't tried?!" I hissed, instantly regretting it because now both of them look at me with bewildered looks.

Sarah opens her mouth to say something, but shuts it quickly while frowning to herself. Talon on the other hand has absolutely no filter.

"Wow. So he hasn't made any effort to do anything...despite your approval?" Talon asks while I glare at him and go back to working on my homework.

"Bella, babe. I just wanna know if you're fine with this, and I won't bug you after that okay?" Sarah asked me with a serious tone.

I shut my notebook and looked at the two idiots sitting in front of me, ofcourse theyre going to pester me about it. Just my luck.

"I'm... indifferent, I guess. I mean obviously I wanna make things happen but...I want it to be mutual you know?" I mutter, irritatedly.