1 6) C o p p e r

"Your blush is what makes my day

I have everything I need to know
From what those rosy cheeks say."

_________________

I Don't Think I've Ever been so embarrassed in my entire life. I mean it's not that I've never seen a guy naked, of course, I have. But I don't think Game of Thrones or any other show for that matter of fact would have prepared me for the actual reality. I was currently sitting next to Talon, who had an amused smirk plastered across his face and I wanted nothing more than to wipe it off. Braydon was yet to grace us with his presence, and I am just hoping that the guy is as embarrassed as I am, because I don't want to be the odd one out.

We're partners after all.

Rose had given us a few cookies to munch on and I had already gobbled up 4 of them to keep my nervousness at bay but for some reason, I just couldn't get the unfortunate picture of Braydon wearing his birth suit out of my head.

Unfortunate? Yeah sure.

God, please keep shut.

"You know, it's funny how awkward you're getting considering the fact that you were with Jake," Talon stated while raising his eyebrows and munching a cookie.

I stared at the cookie crumbs falling off his mouth and made a disgusted face, his response was a laugh accompanied by further crumbled pieces of the cookie falling off his mouth. I just gave him a sour look and continued to stare at the wall which suddenly seemed more interesting than coming here and watching Braydon in all his naked glory.

Not again, Bella.

You loved it!

SHUT UP!

"I never even saw Jake naked," I muttered to myself, which happened to be a bad move since Talon caught hold of that and gave me a wide-eyed look. I immediately regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth, I never really discussed my relationship with my best friends and I did not want to do that with Talon, of all the people.

"I-uh, okay," Talon muttered.

I glanced at the stairs and just then Braydon came walking down them, as slow as ever. I rolled my eyes at his attitude, which was disturbingly nonchalant at the moment, and got up from my chair to sit near the desk where I laid all the material needed for our work. Braydon walked towards the desk, avoiding my eye and began to examine all the things that I laid out, without uttering a single word.