22) C r i m s o n

"Yeah, I'll let you set the pace

"Yeah, I'll let you set the pace. 'Cause I'm not thinking straight.
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more."

-LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
____________________________

Kiss me slow,
Kiss me deep,
Show me want you to want
Hold back no more.

_____________________________

W a r n i n g (16+)

I HAD NO words to describe how I felt when our mouths met. There weren't any fireworks, no. Nor was there any electric current between our bodies, there was just something that felt extremely true and so very real. It was pure bliss.

Pure, unadulterated bliss.

Braydon's grip on my waist tightened, and one hand tangled itself in my hair to keep me steady. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him, the way he should be kissed. Braydon's mouth worked against mine in a slow motion, and the boy didn't hesitate to explore my mouth. Oh no, he went all out French and I was enjoying every second of it. He pushed me up against the wall, pinning my hands up and continued to torture me with his sensuous mouth. I didn't know how long could I take it, until, I would give in to the temptation of sin.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot." I moaned at the words that came out of Braydon's mouth, while he laid trails of kisses down my throat. His mouth felt like ice on a hot a summer day- a relief and the greed for more. I just couldn't get enough of it, and I wanted it to be on every inch of my skin. Braydon loosened his grip on my wrists, and I took that moment to wrap my hands around his hair, pulling him closer to my neck. His kisses trailed down up till the swell of my breasts, and I knew that a part of my cleavage was at his disposal. Tugging his head closer to where I needed it, I sighed when his mouth finally made contact with the area.

"Braydon..." At this moment, I couldn't recognise my own voice. It came out all needy and breathless, and absolutely vulnerable. The sensations I was feeling, however, were far more overpowering than my thoughts and distracted me from thinking straight. Braydon's tongue was doing wonders to my chest, wonders that I wish we had done before.

I pulled Braydon's mouth from my breasts and brought it roughly on my own. Kissing him with all I've got, I pushed us towards the bed before straddling his lap. Braydon looked pretty stunned at my actions, and I knew that he was having an inner battle with himself.

"Don't think too much." I murmured against his lip, before shrugging off my jacket and trailing a finger across his bare chest. I trailed kisses along his jaw, neck and chest and went further down. That was until he pulled back and sat straight up on the bed.