Chapter 3

Lauren's POV

At first, the idea of starting a girl band was pretty ridiculous to me since I thought I couldn't handle it and the idea was kind of whack. After a while; however, I began to actually enjoy it. Every day after school and my soccer practice, we would go over to one of the girls' houses and rehearse. It also helped us bond a lot more. We would sing a bunch of songs that we all liked and some that we individually would pick. We were pretty good not gonna lie.

I still kind of kept the band on the down low, not really telling my soccer friends to save myself from getting teased. They would probably think it was lame. I didn't tell the girls about that though cause I didn't want them to give me another speech again. Friday would be the day we would record our first cover and put it on YouTube. We planned on singing Shontelle's "Impossible" because we all loved it.

Last Saturday night was my date with Keana and it went amazing. We talked all throughout and it was't awkward at all. I really got to know a lot about her. She had a great personality and wasn't one of those air heads who only talked about shopping, makeup, and girly shit. I told her about my condition and she was so accepting of it, I couldn't have been happier. She also kept me interested which I very much admired. Plus her being hot was a bonus too. At the end of the night I kissed her and felt fireworks. I couldn't stop smiling on my drive home; it was just surreal. Keana definitely helped me move on from my crush on Camila. She could be the one.

_______________________________________

"So, tonight's the night we record!" Normani excitedly spoke during lunch.

"I know, I can't wait. Honestly, we sound amazing on 'Impossible,'" Dinah said.

"Lauren, you got your video camera right?" Normani asked.

"Yep, I'll bring it," I answered. I guess I was the one who had to bring the camera and be the techy one.

"Hey, Lauren?" Keana tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around.

"Hey, Keana," I grinned.

"Wanna take a walk down the hallway? If you're done eating that is."

"Yeah sure I'm done," I agreed, getting up from the lunch table and waving goodbye to the girls.

"So, when are we going on that next date?" Keana smirked while we were walking hand in hand down the hallway.

"Depends on when you're free I guess."

"Tonight?" she thought.

"Not tonight. The girls and I are hanging out and recording our cover for YouTube."

"Oh right that girl band thing."

"Yeah, I'm kind of excited about it."

"Listen, Laur, I really like you and care about you, but hopefully this band thing doesn't come between us. I mean I know you love your girls and I would never try to break that up but I do like to spend time with you as well," she explained.

"I really like you too, Keana. And don't worry this won't come between us. If it does just let me know and I'll fix it. I promise," I smiled and leaned into kiss her. It then turned out into a heated make out session and she grabbed my hand leading me into the janitor's closet. Next thing I knew my pants and boxers were pushed down and I was given one satisfying blowjob.

______________________________________

"There you are. Late but not as late this time," Dinah chuckled as I stepped into Normani's bedroom. The girls were already ready to sing the cover. I had my guitar in hand and Ally was at her keyboard.