Chapter 20

Camila's POV

"Shh, they're waking up," I heard someone whisper while I was stirring awake. I opened my eyes to see Dinah and Normani with their phones out and pointed at me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked groggy.

"Oh, nothing," Dinah giggled, looking at her phone.

"What do you mean?" I questioned but then noticed something was holding me around my waist. I looked behind me and there she was. Lauren. We must have fallen asleep together on the couch last night. Wait, we were more than just sleeping together, we were spooning. I sighed in contentment at the memory of her holding me close to her chest and me drifting off in her arms and now she was still right next and close to me sleeping adorably.

"Take a look for yourself," Dinah smirked, showing me her phone screen. She took a picture of Lauren and I asleep on the couch cuddled up together. It was a cute picture not gonna lie but wait...

"Dinah, did you post this?" I asked her suddenly worried.

"No, but I can if you want me to," she lightly laughed.

"No, please don't! That would be so weird," I whisper yelled, getting up from the couch.

"Damn, Lauren's a heavy sleeper," Normani said, looking at the sleeping puppy. She looked so cute and peaceful just there laying on the couch.

"Because you don't want to be exposed?" Dinah devilishly grinned, teasing me. I gave her a glare.

"What do you mean exposed?" Normani wondered.

"Nothing. Dinah, please," I gave her a look to shut the hell up and she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, alright, who wants breakfast? It's on me," the Poly announced.

"What are we going out?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, we'll just have Ally or Lauren drive us to like IHOP or something," she said.

The three of us looked at Ally who was also still sound asleep on the other couch as well as Lauren. "After we wake those two up," Dinah ducked her head.

"Don't worry, I got Laur," Normani walked back over to Lauren.

"No, I got Laur!" Dinah beat her to it and snatched the covers off. "Wake up, Lauser!" she shouted loudly to wake the older girl up. Well, actually scare the other girl up.

Lauren jolted awake with a shocked face. "Dammit, Dinah! Trying to give me a damn heart attack?" she quickly sat up.

"Nice boxers, Ralphy," Dinah laughed at Lauren who was in her pink boxers but boy I wasn't complaining. I never complained seeing Lauren's "Little Lauren" print. There goes myself blushing. "Did you take off your pants?" Dinah laughed some more.

"Uh, yeah," Lauren blushed too. "It's what I sleep in anyway," she got up from the couch, covering her front before grabbing her bag to get changed. Dinah gave me discreet look in which I looked back at her. I knew what she meant.

After the girls and I all freshened up and changed, we then piled into Ally's car to drive to IHOP. It wasn't a fairly quiet ride as Normani and Dinah were blasting Beyoncé but Lauren and I didn't really talk in the backseat which was kind of weird. We usually did talk a lot...maybe she was still tired. And what happened last night was definitely something. I mean, we were cuddled up so close together. I was in her lap and fell asleep on her. And best of all, she allowed it and slept with me. How could that not be something? Especially if she slept with her pants off, I mean, damn. I felt so cozy and warm next to her, she was the perfect spooning buddy.