Chapter 9

Lauren's POV

I woke up the next morning naked. Obviously. I didn't remember very much from last night but I did remember that Keana and I had some very nice oral sex. We were both too tired and drunk to go home so we ended up crashing here at Matt's. I guess he didn't mind or even knew we were in here.

I was cuddled up against her back and embarrassingly my morning wood was poking her. I moved away slowly until I saw her stir beneath the sheets. She moved her arms to cover her eyes from the light shining through the blinds and rubbed them.

"Good morning," she whispered in her cute and sexy morning voice, turning to look at me.

"Good morning," I smiled and shifted covering myself and waiting for my erection to settle down. Just a few more minutes.

"You know you don't have to hide that," she giggled.

"I know but I just get embarrassed when I'm around other people and it happens," I blushed.

"Not anything I haven't seen," she smirked. "Or sucked," she winked.

"You're really not helping it go away," I chuckled.

"How about I try this?" she whispered pushing off the sheet, crawling over, and settling in between my legs. She gripped my member and went to town with her mouth. Her technique helped quickly.

_____________________

Camila's POV

"Remind me to never go to another party again, Dinah," I huffed over the phone. It was the afternoon after the party last night and I was explaining to Dinah what had happened.

"It didn't sound all that bad. People knew who you were, Karla!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Don't call me that," I growled.

"Fine. Cameeela."

"I don't know. I didn't like those people and also partying. It just wasn't for me. Matt was okay but I would've probably had a better time if I was with Lauren even though I only saw her for like two minutes."

"Yeah, I wonder where she went. She shouldn't have left you all alone," she stated upset.

"I don't think she wanted to. It's just that bitch Keana who took her away. Again."

"Seriously, someone needs to tell that girl to back off. Lauren was our friend first."

"Exactly. Should I talk to Keana?" I asked.

"Do you have the nerve to?"

"No. But I'm so fucking sick of her, Cheech!" I shouted, releasing my anger.

"Damn, girl. But I know. I feel you."

"I'll think about it but honestly something needs to happen. I miss Lolo," I frowned.

"Me too."

_________________________

Lauren's POV

I was back at my house and chilling in my room with Normani. I decided to hang out with her since we never spend some one on one time anymore and I missed her. We spent the afternoon talking and watching Netflix. I told her about the events last night and how guilty I felt for leaving Camila. She encouraged me to talk to her about it. I was nervous and decided to push it off till later.

"Holy. Shit." I gasped.

"What?" Normani asked, looking over at my laptop screen. I was checking our video and couldn't believe my eyes.

"100,000 views?! Are fucking kidding me?!" I jumped up from my bed.

"Wait is this real?!" Normani also exclaimed.

"I don't even know, man. This has to be a joke. I swear to God," I ran my hand through my hair looking at the screen. "In just two days, Mani. 100,000 views. That is so insane," I breathed.

"Lo, that's so many people," Normani shook her head.

"I know like who even are they?" I read the comments and they were all legit. This wasn't a prank.

"Is this like viral? Are we viral?" she asked

"I don't know. Maybe," I chuckled. "Wait wait wait, Normani."

"What what what?" I scrolled through my twitter on my phone noticing that my mentions were blowing up. I saw that people who I didn't even know were telling me that the Christina Perri herself tweeted and shared our video saying she liked it. My mouth instantly went agape and eyes widened as soon as I saw her tweet.

"Look at this fucking tweet!" I shouted, showing her the phone. The tweet read, "I love this cover! Everyone check it out! Great job Fifth Harmony 😉" and then the link to the video.

"Christina Perri?!" she yelled. "Is that really her?"

"It's verified!"

"Holy shit!" Normani jumped on the bed and I joined her. We were screaming so loud at the excitement.

"Girls, keep it down!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Mama!" I grabbed Normani's hand and we ran down to show my mom the tweet. "Look, it's Christina Perri! The one who sings the original 'A Thousand Years.' She shared our video!" I shouted to my mom.

"Really? That's great! I'm so proud of you guys," she pulled us into a hug.

"Oh my God. I'm gonna cry," I laughed.

"Let's go on google chat with the other girls," Normani suggested.

"Alright."

"Y'all, did you check the views on our latest cover?" Normani asked the girls once we were all connected to the google chat.

"Last time I checked it was at like 50,000 views," Dinah said.

"Oh really I checked it at 40,000," Camila spoke.

"Nah, guys, I saw 80,000," Ally claimed.

"Guys guys guys," I cut them off. "It's literally at just over 100,000 views," I told them.

"What!?" they all shouted at once.

"And guys Christina Perri tweeted us!" I excitedly exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Dinah asked.

"Well, not directly but she shared our video on twitter!" I cried out with everyone else cheering and going to see for themselves.

"Oh my God. I can't believe this," Camila sighed overwhelmed.

"Me neither. This is huge, guys," Ally breathed.

"We're honestly doing so well so quickly. I love you guys so much," I laughed getting pretty emotional. We all virtually hugged each other and continued gushing over everything.

A/N: Short chapter. The next one is a lot longer.

Twitter & Tumblr: BabeLoRegui