Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

 It was finally Friday, the day the girls and I were coming over to my house to recording our next cover. We were singing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift and hopefully people liked this song. I wanted it to do even better than last week's. It felt good getting a lot of attention and feedback from the video last week. Most were good and some were constructive criticism which was good and very much taken into consideration.

"Alright that was pretty good," Normani smiled once we were done singing the song.

"Yeah, I felt like that was a good take," I nodded.

"Hopefully people like it!" Dinah exclaimed.

"They might," Ally noted.

"Okay I'll edit it in a little while we watch the movies," I stated.

We all got up and went downstairs to set up sleeping bags and get settled to watch High School Musical 3. I didn't know why we ended up watching it as I did not pick it out but Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale were hot so I didn't mind. I wasn't really even paying attention anyway since I was editing the video.

"Hey, Laur," Camila sat next to me on the couch whispering while the movie was playing.

"Hey, Camz," I whispered back.

"How's the editing going?" she asked.

"Pretty good. Almost done."

"Nice. You're so good at editing and film and stuff," she smiled.

"Thanks, cutie," I giggled.

"You're cuter, Lolo," she smirked.

"You flirting with me?" I grinned.

"Maybe," she inched closer to me.

"Well you're the cutest," I smiled poking her nose. She was a little sweetie. Camila then moved away and sat by Dinah again and I finished up the editing. "Alright, it's up!" I told the girls and they quickly gathered around me to watch it.

"That's awesome, Lo. I think people are gonna like it," Dinah approved the video.

"I think so too," I agreed.

_____________________

It was about 2 am when we all fell asleep after watching HSM 3, Camp Rock, and Aquamarine. This time on Saturday I actually slept in till about 10. I was the last one to wake up as I already heard the girls quietly talking. I slowly opened my eyes and stood up from the couch stretching and yawning.

"Good morning, everyone," I smiled tiredly at my friends and they all said it back.

"Good morning, Lauren," Dinah greeted then glanced down. "And good morning, little Lauren," she giggled and so did the rest.

I looked down at my boxers; I knew what they were referring to. Morning wood. Ugh dammit I hated when that happened around them. It's happened many times before around them but I still always got embarrassed.

"Fuck," I mumbled quickly covering my boner with a pillow.

"Little Lauren woke up earlier than you huh?" Normani laughed.

"Guys, stop you always do this. Remember how you were gonna chill with the penis jokes?" Camila glared at them.

"Thank you, Camz. At least someone cares about me," I gave the rest of the girls a pointed look.

"Sorry, but we just can't help it. The penis jokes are funny!" Dinah whined.

"I don't think you guys are ever gonna stop with them," I stared annoyed.