Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

 It was finally Friday and the day we recorded the new cover. I was kind of worried about what the girls would say if I told them Keana would be coming over to watch us so, I'm just gonna surprise them. Hopefully they'll be okay with it.

"Lolo," Lucy walked into the locker room while I started to change.

"Luce Luce."

"We are stealing you away tomorrow and you can't protest," she said seriously putting her hands on my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I chuckled.

"I mean that tomorrow Alexa, Nata, Erica, Vero, Brittany, and even Keana and I are going out and fucking shit up."

"Oh yeah? What are we gonna do?" I rolled my eyes at her silliness.

"What we always do? Party!" she lightly smacked my head.

"Another one?" I laughed.

"What do you mean another one? You haven't been out with us this whole school year since you joined that band. You need to come out with us like old times. We miss you, dude."

"I know. I miss you guys too," I sighed.

"So, what do you say?"

"Alright. It's not like I have anything going on tomorrow anyway besides the game."

"Atta girl," she fist bumped me. "And you can get lucky with your girl," she nudged me.

"Eh yeah but not all the way. I'm thinking that's not gonna be till homecoming."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, I told her how fun I think the dance will be and then the after party at Brittany's and she was like: 'It will be' and winked at me."

"Dude, you're gettin' it in then."

"That would be so sick," I smiled mischievously at the thought of finally having sex for the first time. And even better...with Keana.

"SMASH!" Lucy high fived.

"SMASH!" I laughed along.

________________________

Camila's POV

"Hey, poor little Mila," Dinah sat down next to me at the table in the library. It was after school and I was trying to do my homework so I wouldn't have to do it over the weekend but I was too distracted. My mind kept thinking about Lauren and it keeps getting worse. Maybe if I worked in the library it would help but it didn't. I'm always thinking about her. Where she is and what she's doing. I felt like a creep but I couldn't get her off my mind.

"What are you doing here, Dinah?" I sighed. I didn't want to deal with her right now.

"My mom's running late...again," she mumbled.

"Sucks."

"Don't be sad, Chanch," she picked up my head that was hanging low.

"How do you know I'm sad?" I looked at at her with obvious sad eyes.

"A freakin' loaf of bread could tell you're sad, you piece of crap."

I rolled my eyes, "Well, you're not making me feel any better with your name calling."

"Sorry," she sighed. "You know my humor's whack."

I just ignored her and tried to continue to read my boring history textbook.

"Mila," she slid my book away from me.

"Hey, I was reading that," I said in annoyance.

"I don't care. We need to talk about this."