Chapter 14

Camila's POV

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Last night, Lauren and I talked about a few things, one of them being about Keana. I didn't like talking about that girl but this time was different. It was like I was persuading Lauren to think her girlfriend may not be the best for her. It sounded selfish and bitchy for me to do but that was what Keana was like too. I think I got Lauren to really think about if her relationship was really worth leaving back home in order to pursue music. It was what Lauren should actually do because it's her dream. Her dream is music...music with me.

Now, it was Friday. The day the girls and I were going to explore more of the gorgeous city of Los Angeles. We were going to go shopping, the beach, and do more touristy things. Today was going to be so much fun and I couldn't wait to spend it with the girl I love. And the best feeling was here right now, cuddled up with her in bed. I opened my eyes to the sun shining through the blinds and Lauren close by my side. How I wish I could wake up like this every morning, it was so adorable. Her head was nuzzled next to mine, front against my back, arm wrapped protectively around my waist, and....something else poking my behind.

My face instantly turned bright red at the feeling of Lauren's morning wood against me. Oh wow, I literally never thought this would happen or well, at least now. This was so awkward....should I do something? Her arm was wrapped around me pretty tightly so I would definitely wake her up if I moved. I stayed frozen still blushing until I thankfully felt her stir awake. She let go of her hold and I turned to meet her eyes.

"Morning, Camz," she said in her sexy, raspy morning voice.

"Morning, Laur," I greeted back, scooting away a bit now that she was waking up.

"Did you sleep well? she asked, rubbing her eyes and combing through her hair with her fingers.

"Yes. Did you?" I questioned.

"Yeah I—" she paused in a somewhat surprised expression, quickly glancing down at the covers. "I-I'll be right back." Lauren rushed out of the covers, off the bed, and to the bathroom. I could kind of see her boxers as I side eyed her not that I was actually looking. I couldn't help but laugh lightly. Even though she might have been embarrassed, I thought it was kind of cute.

Unfortunately, the rest of the morning passed by with a pretty awkward tension between Lauren and I. She hadn't even glanced at me while we walked around downtown or shopped at some stores. She just went about her day more close to Normani. I knew she knew what happened and she knew that I knew, making it even worse. I didn't want this to be weird but how could I address it?

"Hey, how was night two with the Lauser?" Dinah asked as we were walking along the shore of the beach. It was getting close to evening and the sun was setting beautifully.

"...Fine," I shrugged.

"Fine?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"I don't know. Just wondering I guess."

"Okay, if I must tell you..." I sighed. "So, this morning when I woke up, I felt it."

"What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"I felt...you know...Lauren's..."

"You did not," Dinah gasped.

"I did."

"Mila, you little perv!" she pushed me.

"What? No, it was pressed up against me," I argued.

"Like..."

"Lauren and I were cuddling and she had her front against my back. And yeah..." I further explained.