Meeting the Goddess

This chapter will mostly be Ciel's and your POV.

Ciel's POV

What is that? I stand slightly behind Sebastian just in case whatever this is is a threat. The smoke starts to clear and I am left in awe. A drop dead gorgeous girl stands there with silky (h/c) hair and smooth (s/c) skin with the body of a goddess (see what I did there) she was truly stunning. She looked up and gasped,"Alois!!", she screamed as she ran over to him. The thought of her caring about him made me slightly angry, but I don't know why. It's not like I like her.... right?

Y/N's POV

I looked up and saw my best friend alois bleeding out on the floor. "Alois!!", I screamed as I ran towards him. I stopped next him and fell to my knees. "I got you alois, I got you.", I whispered as I cradled his head in my lap. I healed him and let him sleep. I looked up and glared at the three people in the room. A teen probably the same age as alois with navy blue hair and gorgeous blue eyes even though one was covered by a eyepatch who looked nervous, a handsome (you mean sexy) man with raven black hair and wine red eyes with a curious expression on his face, and another with black hair and golden eyes behind glasses, he actually looked kinda intimidating. "What are your names and why was my best friend bleeding out on the floor", I asked still glaring.

Ciel's POV

Her best friend? Oh great there goes my chances. I almost killed her best friend but why did he never mention her? I could Sebastian and Claude staring at her with interest and slight hunger and that irked me slightly. "My name is Earl Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler Sebastian", I told her as she walked over to where we were standing and I kissed her hand. "A pleasure my lady", Sebastian said as kissed her hand. Claude walked over and kissed her other hand,"Greetings my lady, I am Claude, Alois's butler."
She turned and glared at him,"If your his butler then why were you standing there as he bled out on the floor?!",she asked. Claude smirkedand said,"I may have stood there but the person who stabbed him is in this room." My eyes widened.Oh no...