The battle..

(Y/N) POV

We walked outside to the garden and I smirked lightly,"Don't go easy on me boys I'm not as fragile as I look!", I say as I turn towards them. "Claude do your best!!""Same to you Sebastian!!"
"Yes my lord/highness",they bowed and turned towards me butter knives at the ready. They charged towards and I jumped over them and kicked off of Sebastian's back and landed on the ground. They stopped and turned just as I used my powers to give me a sword. I turned towards them sword drawn and charged. "Come on is that the best you got", I said my sunglasses sliding down my nose. I fight Claude while dodging Sebastian's knives and soon Claude is down. One down one more to go.. "Hey Sebastian?", I stop and turn to him. "Yes my lady?", he stopped to look at me. "What do you think about some hand to hand combat?", I said. "I suppose we could..are you sure lady (Y/N)?" "Absolutely also please don't call me a lady makes me feel old just call me (Y/N)!" "Alright..(Y/N)" should I bust out my powers or play fairly??

A new chapter!!! Finally I am out of school!!! Ruby is on a roll! Now what do you think little miss (Y/N) should do play fairly or cause a little bit of mischief.. Leave a comment on what she should do!So yeah see you guys in the next chapter! Ruby out.