We just got here!!/Surprise addition!!

Y/N POV

"Who are you and what is your business here?", asked the short grumpy man. I smirk and curtsy sarcastically and say, "I am Y/N the goddess of balance." I stand back up and point at Nebula, who said, "And I am Nebula the goddess of time." "We are from another dimension way in the far future where titans don't exist and there are no walls!!" , I said and started to look at our surroundings. "Impossible!!", said Eren. The rest agreed with him and nodded their heads. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. I went into Google and searched up my city in the current year. I looked up at their faces and kept scrolling through images until I found the perfect one. I put it on full screen and showed it to them. "This is the place I live in.", I said and handed the phone to Armin. While they marveled over my phone, Nebula quickly pulls me aside. "So what are we going to do first?", she asked. I thought about it, but I couldn't come up with anything. "You can pi-." "Hanji.", she said with a slight sparkle in her eyes. I stroked my non existent beard and said,"Wise choice young cricket." We turn back to the group and smile. "Oh Captain Levi we have a question for you!" He turns my way and raises a eyebrow. I put on my best pouty face and walk up to him. "Can we please go back with you guys??" Levi looked at his team with a sweatdrop on his face. They shrugged and he turned back around. "Tch I guess so but don't dirty up the place.", he said and started walking away, his group following. I give Nebula a high five and we run to catch up with them. Sweet Sweet Victory.....

Hi guys I have some exciting news!!! We have a new addition to our family!!
Meet Milo our new Pomeranian puppy!! He's 3 months old and he's really active and we love him a lot!!

 Hi guys I have some exciting news!!! We have a new addition to our family!! Meet Milo our new Pomeranian puppy!! He's 3 months old and he's really active and we love him a lot!!