Sebastian the perv and the past

(Y/N) POV

After dinner I say thanks and head to my room to finish super Mario maker. Gosh how long has it been since I've been here. I don't think I've ever been here have I? Oh well.. Way into my thoughts I didn't noticed that I was in front of my room already. I head into my room and grab my pajamas. Mid- change, my door opened and Sebastian walks in."My lady the young mas-nice bra." "GET OUT PERVERT!!", I screamed and threw various things at him. He chuckled and left the room. I sighed and finished changing and put my robe on. It flows behind me as I walked to where Ciel was staying and knocked. Ciel opened the door and said,"Hello (Y/N),good to see you this evening." "Hello Ciel, is there something you needed?" "Yes, I just wanted to ask you a question.", he said closing the door behind him. "Go ahead.", I said sitting down in a chair. "How did you and Alois meet?",he asked sitting on the bed. My eyes widen as I remember that fateful day. "Well...", I said.

Flashback
Since (Y/N)'s age is unknown that means she is forever this age.. Just a note.
(Y/N) POV

(Now her original home is in the 21st century.) I sat in my room looking at all the various anime dimensions and none have caught my fancy. As I scrolled to Black Butler, I stopped and looked at two kids getting chased by angry villagers. Hmm... this seems interesting. Maybe I should go and help them...yep let's go. I jumped through and appeared behind the two boys. "HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE!!", I screamed blocking the boys. They gasped in fear and ran. I turn to the boys and asked, "Are you alright?"

Alois POV

She asked us if we were alright. Amazed by her beauty, I nodded dazed and thanked her for helping us.
"What's your names?",she asked bending down to our height. "I'm Luca and this is my brother Jim!",Luca said cheerfully. She smiled a gentle smile and shook our hands. "Nice to meet you both! I'm (Y/N).", she said.

3 months later

(Y/N) POV

I chased Luca around the abandoned home that we stay in since I have decided to stay here and protect them for a while. Suddenly Luca fell and scraped his knee. As he started crying, I gasped and ran over towards him. I kneeled down beside him and said,"Luca please calm down or else you won't know the secret." He stopped crying and looked at me. I put a hand over his knee and pushed on it. He winced in pain and looked at me. I looked back at him and smiled as my hand started to glow white. He gasped and Jim came around the corner and gasped. I looked up in surprise and said,"Jim are you good at keeping secrets?" He shook his head yes and walked over. I lifted my hand from Luca's knee and his cut was healed and there was barely any trace of it. They gaped at me amazed and said,"What are you?" I smiled and said,"I'm (Y/N),the goddess of balance."

2 months later

(Y/N) POV

I was conjuring up some breakfast when my head started to pound. "(Y/N) you need to return back home now. We have a meeting to discuss and we need you here now.", I heard Zeus's voice say. I sighed and woke up the boys. They woke up with smiles fading when they saw my sad look. "What's wrong?",Jim asked. "I have to return back to my home.." Their eyes widen and I look away. "Why do you have to leave?", they asked. "I have to take care of some goddess business.", I said. They lower their heads and I try to cheer them up. We aate breakfast and head outside to enjoy the rest of our time together.

2 hours later

It was time for me to leave and we were all standing outside. I turned towards them and smiled sadly with tears in my eyes. With tears streaming down their faces,they asked,"Will you come back?" "If the situation is urgent, then don't hesitate to call. Just call out my name, and I'll be there." I hugged them and disappeared. I will always remember you...Jim...and Luca..

Woo!! Long chapter!!! I thank you guys all so much for the 7.22k reads!! Thank you for all the love and support you have shown this story. I thank you all for being so patient with me. Just thank you!! I didn't think I was gonna get this far!!! Thank you all!! Ruby out.