The battle part 2

(Y/N) POV

Hmm..I think I should mess around with him a little bit. Payback is a bitch after all. Sebastian stands in front of me in a fighting stance and I nod to start. He charges towards me and I turn invisible and walk to the side. He stops and turns around confused. He looks around and that's my time to strike. I dash over to him and jump on his back. He gasps out of surprise and knocks me off his back. I jump off and turn back visible. I throw two punches and he dodges and swings at me. I land a punch to his side and kick his legs under him. He falls and I straddle his hips breathing heavily. I get up quickly, a blush on my face. "Nice job!", I say as I help him up. I heard clapping and turned around to see Alois cheering and Ciel with wide eyes. I bow with a smile on my face and turn towards the butlers. "You both did a amazing job!", I say cheering for them. "Thank you my lady.", they say in unison and glare at each other. I turn towards Ciel and ask,"Do you believe me now?" Ciel's eyes narrow and he says,"Ok you took down the butlers. Big deal anybody could do that." My eyes narrow along with the butlers. Huh so he doesn't believe me...alright let's see how you like this.. "Hmm alright then", I say with my head cast downwards. He turns to head back into the manor and Sebastian walks up to me and places a hand on my shoulder. I sigh and ask Sebastian a favor."Sebastian you wouldn't hurt me if I did a little "lifting" would you?" He smirks and says,"Go ahead, just don't hurt him too much, he is fragile after all." I grin and focus my attention towards the Earl. My hands start to glow black and I use one hand to levitate Ciel. He floats into the air and struggles to get out of the hold. "Sebastian!!!", he yells angrily and I turn him to face me. "Sebastian!! Why the hell aren't you doing anything?!" Sebastian smirks smugly and says,"she's not harming you is she? I don't see the problem my lord." I giggle and look at the floating earl. "You doubted me my lord, that wasn't very nice was it?", I tilt my head to the side. Payback..
"Alright!! I'm sorry for doubting you I believe you now! Just put me down!!", he yells. "Alright if you insist!", I say. I snap my fingers and he drops to the ground. He groans in pain and I walk over to him. "That was for hurting my friend.", I say as I walk away. "That was amazing (Y/N)!!", Alois says as he hugs me. "Thank you. Now what room will I be staying in?" "I'll have Hannah escort you there." A lilac haired woman walks out in a maid outfit. "Hannah! Escort my friend to her room now." She looks friendly...