Babysitting?!

(f/b/f) is favorite breakfast food

Y/N POV

I woke up to sunlight in my eyes. I cover my eyes and try to sit up but was stopped by a arm around my waist. I stop and look to my left to see Ciel sleeping with a arm around my waist. I gently take his arm off my waist and quietly get out of bed. I tiptoe to my closet and grab a outfit and head towards the bathroom to take a shower. I close the door and lock it. I turn on the shower and strip off the onesie. Hopping in, I wash my hair and body. Stepping out and turning off the shower, I remind myself to buy some more bath & body works stuff. I change into my outfit and blow dry my hair. Stepping out of the bathroom, I look over to see Ciel sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Morning Ciel.", I say gently and he looks over at me. "Good morning Y/N.", he yawned. He gets out of bed and follows me downstairs. Smelling food, I dashed towards the kitchen and saw Sebastian and Claude standing in front of a table of food. "Good morning Y/N. How was your sleep?", they asked. "Fine.", I said and sat down. I grabbed some (f/b/f) and started eating. Eventually Ciel and Alois join me at the table in their new clothes. (It's the clothes from the OVA.)  After I finish eating, a knock sounds from the front door. I stand up to go get it and I am greeted by the sight of my best friend, Alfred F. Jones, and two little kids hiding behind his legs. "Alfred!!!", I yelled tackling him into a hug. "Y/N!!!", he hugged back. I pulled away and looked at the little girl and boy. I kneeled down to their height. "Hi there I'm Y/N. What are your names?", I asked. "I'm Nicole and this is Travis my brother.", the little girl said and then pointed at the boy. He smiled and waved and I waved back. "So Alfred what do you need?",  I say while standing up. Alfred scratched his head with a nervous smile. "Well I kinda told their parents you would help me babysit since you're very well known around here so yeah.", he said. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Sorry for such a short chapter. School is really starting to weigh me down. But I wanted to make sure this chapter got done. I don't know when I will start writing the next chapter. It might take some time. (Please don't kill me.) But thank you for sticking with me so far!! Ruby out.