The Ball and the bitch returns

(Y/N) POV

I wake up to see the sun has went down and the ball is starting. I get up and walk to the wardrobe and pull out my white dress and creme heels. I put them on and walk over to the vanity to do my hair and makeup. Picking out a gold tiara, I open the door and leave my room. I walk towards the ballroom and see Alois, Ciel and their butlers waiting by the door. Alois turns towards me and squeals, "Y/N YOU LOOK SO WONDERFUL AND THAT DRESS SO FLOWY!! DO A TWIRL!" I laugh and twirl for him my dress flowing behind me. "Marvelous!! I will go introduce you.", he says and walks through the doors with Claude. I turn towards Ciel to see a nervous expression on his face. "Ok what's wrong?? I know you definitely don't make faces like that." He looked up and sighed, "You may not like this but she begged me to let her go." My mood did a 180 and I glared at him. "Ciel if you're saying that bitch i-" Alois busts through the doors upset. "Ciel why the hell is Elizabeth here?!", he said walking up to us. I look at Ciel and said, "I'm not going say the ball is canceled because if I go in there I'll go to jail for murder." Alois looks at me with pleading eyes and says,"please Y/N I really want you to go. You look so pretty which is probably why she was being a bitch towards you cause she's jealous and now you have to make her more jealous and if you go to jail for murder I'll bail you out just please go?!" I give in and smile at him."fine I'll go." I link arms with him and walk towards the doors, Ciel following behind. Claude and Sebastian open the doors and we step out. They let go and Alois said,"Introducing our lovely guest of honor,my best friend Y/N L/N." I curtsy with grace as gasps of awe and whispers fill the room. I scan the crowd and see Elizabeth glaring at me and my sweet smile turns into a wicked grin for a second and her eyes widen. "Bitch.", I mouth, surprisingly no one saw. The music starts and I walk down the stairs. I look around to see a hand in my face and look up to see Sebastian. "May I have this dance?",he asks and I smile placing my hand in his. He leads me away and I turn back to Alois and tell him I'll save him a dance. Sebastian leads me into a simple waltz and I did not trip over my feet not once talk about accomplishment! I smile as he twirls me and see Elizabeth out of the corner of my eye glaring with anger. I remove a arm from Sebastian's shoulder and flip her off with a smile. She frowns and walks away. Many dances later, I'm sitting at a table looking around with a smile. They did all of this for me and I'm so grateful that Alois didn't die because I don't know what I would do knowing that he died... I was so into thinking that I didn't hear Alois calling me over. I shook away the thoughts and walked over to him. Suddenly Elizabeth bumped into me on purpose spilling her wine on my white dress. I gasp loudly in anger, and Ciel rushes over with wide eyes. He grabs her by the shoulders and says,"what did you do?!" "She's not pretty enough to be in that dress I'm prettier than her. I cover my mouth head down in embarrassment. Don't worry sweetheart I can fix this.. Go to the middle of the ballroom and stand there.. I hear my mother's voice say. I walk to the middle of the ballroom and look forward. Suddenly I hear gasps of surprise and look down to see black and red glow coming from my dress until it covered my whole body and my whole outfit was changed into a red and black dress, black pumps,my hair was let down into curls and a silver tiara and red lipstick to finish it off.

 Suddenly I hear gasps of surprise and look down to see black and red glow coming from my dress until it covered my whole body and my whole outfit was changed into a red and black dress, black pumps,my hair was let down into curls and a silver tia...

I turned towards them and smiled,"Tada!", I said with my fabulous jazz hands. Elizabeth stomped her foot in anger and stormed out of the house. I high-fived Alois and grabbed his hand to dance with him and it was a fun night. I'm glad they accept me.. However they still don't know who I am..And that's how it has to stay.. For their protection...

Another chapter completed!!! I'm so excited guys!! Just two more weeks and then I'll be another year older but summer is almost over and it's back to school for me. Sad face but I think I might do special birthday chapter for my birthday but since we don't know Y/N's birthday then we will celebrate either Alois or Ciel's birthday. Leave in the comments whos birthday we should celebrate! Ruby out.