Dinnertime!!!

(Y/N) POV

For two hours I've stayed up in my room and finished a whole book, was able to bring my electronics with me since I was gonna be here for a while and set those up. Right now I'm playing Super Mario maker. As you know it's a very frustrating game for those who have played it. "AAHHHHH SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKER!!", I screamed at the TV that I also brought with me as Mario jumped on accident. I heard footsteps racing towards room and paused it as my door was busted down. I turned around slowly with wide eyes and said,"Heyyy guys.. What's up?"

Flashback
Ciel's POV

Alois and I were in the dining room waiting for (Y/N) and all was silent. Suddenly we heard (Y/N) scream some very foul words and soon all of us were racing towards her room and Alois busts down the door only to see her in front of these weird objects that showed and tiny man in front of a green pipe with five turtles with shoes?? She turns around slowly with wide eyes and says,"Heyyy guys.. What's up?" IS SHE SERIOUS?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS HURT BUT SHE'S PERFECTLY FINE AND I WAS WAITING FOR HER TO COME DOWN FOR DINNER.. SERIOUSLY?! Alois obviously was used to it and said, "(Y/N) it's dinnertime why aren't you dressed yet??" She gasps and says,"Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" "Yeah you better be.", I mumble. She suddenly looks towards me with a glare that could freeze over hell and said,"what was that,Ciel,you wanna say that a bit louder?" My eyes widen and I say,"no thank you." "That's what I thought. Anyways I'll be down in 2 minutes for dinner okay?",she said ushering us out of the room and closed the door. Alois suddenly busts out laughing and turns to head back to the dining room.

(Y/N) POV

I shut the door and sigh. I look over towards the paused game and say,"maybe next time.", and turn it off. I go over to my closet and change into a dress,fix my hair, slap some shoes on and put on my favorite tiara (outfit above). I walk down the halls towards the dining room and push open the double doors. Everyone's head snapped towards me and they gasped with widened eyes.

Sebastian's POV

Absolutely stunning..she is a absolute vision and I can't wait to call her mine.

Claude's POV (woah new POV)

Pure beauty and a delicious soul.. She will be caught in the spider's web..

Alois POV

She's gorgeous..Words can't describe how beautiful she is.. Nobody's going to take her away from me.

Ciel's POV

Beautiful..Wait I can't think these things!! I have a fiance to marry. I mean I love Elizabeth but not in the way she wants me to. You love (Y/N) though.. forget Lizzy she's your cousin for God's sake!! But I don't wanna hurt her feelings...I'll worry about this later.

(Y/N) POV

Why is everyone staring at me like a piece of meat..I gotta find a way to break the ice..

"Take a picture. It lasts longer.", I said striking a pose. They blinked and cleared their throats some with noticeable blushes. I walk down the stairs and walk over to a seat in the middle but closer to alois. Sebastian leaves his master's side to push me in. "Thank you.", I say turning to look at him. "You're welcome.",he says returning to Ciel's side. Hannah walks out with a cart and gives me a plate. I smile at her and look down at the plate. I gasp and squeal,"it's (f/f)! How did you know this was my favorite?!" Hannah looks at me and smiles. She says,"How could I not know my friend's favorite food." Alois smiles gratefully at her and starts eating. Ciel and I start eating as well and it was a fantastic evening.