Chapter 25

"Morning Minho." Sulli said and hug her husband more tight.
Minho opened his eyes slowly as the sunlight almost blinding his eyes.
Sulli leaned forward to kiss him but Minho instantly put a white envelope between their lips.
"Oh, what is this ?" Sulli frowned and take it.
"Open it first wifey." He grinned.
Sulli open it and shocked to see the content. There are 2 flight tickets to Pulau Tioman, Malaysia ! It is one of the most beautiful beach in Malaysia. People called it as Malaysia's Hawaii.
"Malaysia ? Seriously ?" Sulli shrieked.
Minho kiss her hair. "Yes my lovely wife. We're married for more than one year already but we still didn't get a chance to go for honeymoon. Consider this as my present for our anniversary after this house." He said refering to their new house that they are staying now.
"Oh Minho, this is so lovable. You're giving me too much gift but I've never once give something to you. How unlucky you get a wife like me." She said sullenly.
"Shhhh, hey what's nonsense are you talking about ? Even you're presence by my side already enough for me. I won't ask more. I want you're the last one I see before I sleep and the also the first person that I see when I opened my eyes." He said.
Sulli smiled and kiss his bare chest. "That was so heartwarming Minho." She chuckled.
Then something click on her mind. "Wait, is this the reason you insist to send Jeremy to omma and appa house ? Huh ?"
Minho chuckled. "You got me there, wifey."
Sulli slap his chest. "Now, I got it why you so insist to send that baby to our parents. Poor him. I felt so sad when he cried hardly as he didn't want to separate with us." She said sadly. How she missed her baby.
Minho tighten his hug around his wife. "I know and I missed him too. But, how can we have our honeymoon if we bring Jeremy along ? He need rest, wifey."
She nodded. "Yes, I understand you hubby." She said and caress his arms.
Minho pulled up the blanket and placed it neatly around their body. He cuddled her and closed his eyes again.
Sulli frowned. "Yah Choi Minho, don't tell me you want to continue to sleep again ?"
"I'm so sleepy wifey. Our flight's schedule at 8.00 p.m later. Let's sleep again, okay ?" He said.
"And then you want to get up at 7.30 p.m. later ? Oh come on Minho, get your lazy off !" She instructed and pulled herself from his embrace.
"Emm emm." He complained.
"I'll count to 3, if you still don't wake up and make your way to the bathroom, I'll decide to not go with you tonight. Your choice Mr Choi." She said and start counting.
"One, two, th-"
"Yes ma'am !" He give her salute and quickly grab his towel.
Sulli laughed. "I indeed have two babies." She shake her head before walk downstairs to make their breakfast.

"Please kiss Jeremy on Minho and I behalf omma. Say to him, his omma and appa love him so much." Sulli said with her mother on phone.
"Okay Ssul. Please take care of yourselves when you're there. Don't worry about Jeremy. He is fine. Send my regards to Minho. Bye and have a safe flight." Tiffany said before hang up.
"So how's our prince ? Did he gave omma and appa hard time ?" Minho asked.
She chuckled. "No, your baby was so behave. Don't worry okay. Oh omma, send her regard to you."
Minho nodded. "I'm excited wifey." He said and kissed her hands.
She looked at him and smiled. "Yes, me too hubby." She leaned her head on his shoulders.
The journey from Korea to Malaysia took at least 8 hours but the couple don't even felt tired as the excitement that they felt conquer everything.

"Waaaaa, finally we're in Malaysia !" Minho said excitedly while hold his wife's hand. They were safely arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Sulli was already jumping in excitement when her feet step on the country's land.
"Oh my god, I think they know me." Minho said refering to the bunch of girls who were screaming and shouting when they see him. He smiled to them. Sulli also smiled to them. He lead his wife to the bus.
"Wow, my hubby was so famous. Even in Malaysia, you have fans !" Sulli said.
Minho laughed. "That's why you lucky to have me." He brag.
Sulli pointed her tongue out. Minho laughed and kiss her cheeks.
"Selamat datang ke Malaysia ! Welcome to Malaysia." The tourist guide said to them. The bus that they are in will take them to Pulau Tioman, Pahang which is one of the state in Malaysia. Not just both of them there in the bus, but they are a few more foreigners too.
"How do you fine Malaysia ? Is it great ?" The tourist guide asked them.
"I think it is quite hot." Minho answered.
"Of course. Malaysia was known with it hot and humid temperature. But I guarantee you will find it were great later on. Hey, and I know you Mr Choi Minho, from South Korea." Even the tourist guide know him !
Minho laughed. People around them started to look at him. Minho keep on flashing his smile while tighten his grip on Sulli's hand. Sulli caress their interwined hand as she knew that Minho didn't like the attention. He was here for a holiday not for job.
"Just keep patience hubby." Sulli whispered. Minho smiled and nodded. They shared an earphone and listen to the music together before falling asleep. The journey take another 3 hours before they arrived their destination.