[5]

_________________________________

It had been a good while since the group hit the road to the CDC. Not everyone had joined the group in setting off with them so April sent her goodbyes to the ones who weren't coming.

Currently, April was in a car which had her parents and Carl sat up in the front whilst herself, Sage, Sophia and Carol sat in the back. It was quite cramped, but everyone had made it work.

The others were trailing behind them. With Daryl and Axel both on their bikes, driving alongside them.

It had already been a few minutes and everyone inside of the car were currently laughing and sharing jokes with each other. April and Sage had conversed into a conversation to themselves about a private topic. A topic that mainly included Axel.

The two girls were whispering to each other and laughing. April had finally admitted to Sage that she had a crush on the guy. Sage only responded to her best friend with a sigh that signified as a 'finally'.

As both of the girls were giggling still, Sage pointed out the window which April was nearest to. April looked out the window and spotted Axel riding next to them, making eye contact with him whilst she did.

April had blushed when the two made eye contact. Anything Axel did had made April go into a frenzy as she found herself become nervous whenever she looked at him.

Axel smirked when April made eye contact with him and the girl upon noticing, quickly turned to Sage, both of them giggling to each other.

Axel knew.

He knew, that both of the girls were talking about him. And he couldn't help but feel but overly ecstatic at this fact.

Axel was finally in content at the moment. Things were starting to look up for him as he had finally fixed his bike and was now one step closer to finding his family. And to make matters even better, April was coming too.

However there was another reason for his happiness. He had just seen April naked. Axel couldn't help it. Any guy or girl who had seen what he had just seen, would be feeling what he was feeling at the moment.

An euphoric feeling.

Back in the car, Rick noticed both his daughter and Sage quietly talking to themselves with a huge smile plastered on their faces.

Rick had only rolled his eyes at this. He already knew their topic of conversation as he had seen that look on his daughters face, many times before. They were talking about a guy. And Rick had a feeling he knew who.