[4]

_________________________________

It was now the next morning, and April had decided to go into the lake away from everyone to clear off the blood and dirt from last night. After that terrible night, April didn't sleep at all, neither of the Grimes family did. She had heard Carl's cries all night in the tent, whilst both her parents tried to console him.

So not only did she need to clean herself dry, April needed to process everything that had just happened on her own. She began swimming through the lake as she relived every moment from last night.

Her family nearly died last night. Sage and her family nearly died last night. Axel nearly died last night. She nearly died last night. Her friend did die last night.

April shook her thoughts from her head, knowing it would do her no good. She was about to get out the water before she heard someone call over to her.

April turned around to see that Axel had approached the girl and was stood off by the side watching her swim.

Axel was not doing that great too. He had seen many people die through his life time, due to his line of work. But he had never seen a massacre like that before. And he hoped that he would never have to again.

However, even though he was distraught at the moment he couldn't help but look over at April and see how beautiful she really was. Not that she wasn't before, but the water had cleared the dirt from her face, making her face look much clearer.

"Hey, you okay?" Axel asked the girl, he already knew the answer and knew it was a stupid question but he didn't know what else to say at that moment of time.

However, April nodded.

"You?" She asked and Axel just shrugged at the girl.

"It's a good thing I found you, your parents are worried and want you to come back up." Axel told April and she gave him another nod.

April told everyone that she was going for a swim before they headed off to find somewhere new to stay as they obviously couldn't stay there anymore. April swam towards the bank where Axel was and slowly started to get out of the water.

Naked however.

Axel eyes widen as she walks towards him. He had thought she would at least have some clothes on but looked over to the side of him to see her clothes were in fact, on the ground.