[10]

_________________________________

The morning after, the group woke up early to get started on finding Sophia. April had tried to console Sage on many occasions that they would find the missing girl.

However, whilst Sage appreciated April's comfort, she knew that even she had doubts on whether they could find her or not.

So Sage was mentally preparing herself for the worst.

The group were currently gathered around a truck, which everyone got instructed to pick out a weapon from.
April had picked out some sort of knife from the tool wrap that Carl had found which she then found out was called a dmf folder from Axel.

She wasn't surprised that Axel knew a lot about weapons. But she was curious to find out how he knew all about them.

After everyone had picked out their chosen weapon and listened to the plan on finding Sophia, the group began to scout the forest.

April had stuck behind Axel whilst Carl and her mother were walking behind her. The group were quiet when treading through the woods since they didn't want to attract any walkers.

April had zoned out when they continued to walk on and she started to think about how they had managed to end up in this situation. Whilst also praying that they would find Sophia soon before it was too late.

Suddenly, April gets torn out of her thoughts when Axel grabs her hand and brings her down to the ground slightly, everyone behind her doing the same.

Daryl had managed to spot a worn out tent right in front of them which Sophia could possibly be in. Rick had quietly brought both Carol and Sage towards the tent to call out for Sophia.

However, after a few seconds of silence, Daryl decided to step into the tent which had made him, Rick and Shane to cough out in disgust when the foul smell in the tent started to escape out.

April quietly waited behind Axel, hoping that Sophia would come out any minute. However to her dismay and everyone else's, she wasn't there and it was only a guy who apparently killed himself.

The group then began to look at one another, not knowing what to do. The group was about to head off into a different direction but gets stopped when they hear church bells go off.

"Axel, is there a church nearby?" Rick suddenly questions to him, hoping that Sophia might of stayed there instead.

"Yeah, I think it's north from here." Axel answers, suddenly remembering the small church that he had passed a few times when he was living back at the farm.