Ch 4: Don't Worry, I'm Waiting

Hello people! Just so you know the guy in the picture is Saito and that is all I wanted to say, so bye now! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Lucy's P.O.V.

The handcuffs were starting to hurt my hands, since I couldn't get into a comfortable position and my legs weren't in a much different state.
"Doing nice I presume" said the same disgusting voice from before. "Are you hungry? Two days have passed if you haven't noticed, my lovely"

I didn't say anything. My hair was covering my eyes giving out a dark shadow on my face.
"Well, I have some news. Your beloved Natsu finally noticed you were gone."
His last words got my full attention. Natsu found out. "Which means that your soft and smooth skin will be bruised and cut more, soon enough" he chuckled.

He opened the door of the cage and stepped inside. He kneeled down in front of me making my face and his face almost touch. I tried backing away, but he put his fingers on my chin.

"Such a shame to hurt such a cutie" his voice ringed in my ears like a loud bell.

"Get away from me."

"Oh my, I guess I can punish you a little right now" he commented.

"What do you mean?" I asked cluelessly. Even though I totally knew what he was talking about.

"Let me explain....I am going to hit you for not being a good girl" he said.

"I'm not your dog--" I was cut off by a hand being smacked across my face.

"Shut up already, bitch"

He coughed and put his arm out waiting for something to land there.
A few dark and 'ghostly' snakes came and put a whip on his hand. It looked like mine only that it had spikes and thorns all over...

"Thank you, my pretties" he thanked the creatures making them vanish into thin air.

"Now, let's see...stand up" he ordered. I didn't listen to his order, so he took out his spikey whip and smacked my legs.

"I said stand" he ordered once again.

I stood up trying to catch my balance. "Mmmm...shoulders up, back straight, legs two inches apart" each time he ordered something he smacked my body with the whip making me bleed.

He was about to slap me again when a dark snake came out and whispered into his ear, but I couldn't hear anything.

"Sorry Lucy, but our play time is over. Your Natsu is causing me trouble".

"Don't you dare harm him!" I yelled. He just smirked like usual and walked away closing the cage's door.

Please Natsu...don't get hurt and come rescue me...and Nashi, like you always do because you are my hero.