Ch 18: No Need To Cry

Lucy's P.O.V.

I arrived at the guild at noon which didn't leave me much time to tell everyone about her current state. So I decided not to.

"I'm back everyone!"

The whole crowd of people turned to look at me with a pained face, they were probably sad because of Nashi's illness.

"Lucy, Nashi is...."

"What? What's wrong with my baby?" I decided to act like I didn't know anything about her sickness.

"Well she has been coughing and....".

.
.
.

* time skip after story *

.
.
.

Suprisingly there was nobody in the guild except for Natsu, Wendy, and of course Nashi at 2:00 am.
I opened the infirmary and all I could see was Nashi sleeping, and Wendy looking at her. I turned towards the left and found Natsu snoring on the couch with pale skin and bags under his eyes.

"He really is worried about her."

"Oh! Lucy, you scared me", Wendy pressed her hand on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"Sorry about that Wendy." She went back to looking at Nashi.

She will be okay in a few minutes, I hope.

"Wendy, I know the anecdote to Nashi's.....problem".

"You do? What is it?!"

"Shhhh! Quiet, Wendy! I....umm...don't want Natsu to hear or know."
Her face turned plain, there was literally no expression on her face.
"I may die when it happens, and I know Natsu is going to try to stop me, so I want it to happen right now. With or without his approval."

"Lucy, what are you going to do?"

"I need you to remove blood from my body and give it to Nashi's body. It's as simple as it sounds, but remember if you hear me scream or anything like that, don't stop"

Wendy's face couldn't be described in words, I was saying my goodbye to her and she would probably be the last person I see.

"O-Okay then. Sit down Lucy. I will do whatever I can. I-I...okay."

She focused her magic on Nashi and me.
"You need to stay awake Luce because you are going to start feeling weak in a few minutes".

.

.

.

.

"Begin."

.

.

.

All I could hear were sucking noises and as Wendy said I started feeling weak.

My vision started becoming blurry and black. "Lucy! Remember! Stay awake!"

All of a sudden I could hear a male voice yelling.

"What's going on?! What are you doing to Lucy, Wendy?! Look at her she is starting to get pale and maybe she wants to vomit!"

"I can't stop, Natsu!"

Natsu?!

Oh no!

I somehow got the strength to grab the letter out of my pocket and hand it to a person.

.
.
.

"I'm very sorry for doing this. Natsu, I love...you guys to much that I can't let any of you die. If I did then I wouldn't forgive myself.
So, you should just let me die instead, I'm the weak one, the one that alway loses. The one that was never needed in the first place. I love you so much. Natsu. Nashi. Fairy Tail.
My dreams all became true. I became Mrs. Dragneel, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and I joined Fairy Tail. Thank you for everything and Goodbye."

A tear rolled down my cheek as I spoke my final words.

"No, Lucy! Please, I made a promise and I can't break it again. I can't go through this one more time. Please..."

"Goodbye, take care of Nashi, I love--"