Ch 11: Funny Misunderstanding

Lucy's P.O.V.

As I flinched to open the door, but pushed it open anyway, Natsu grabbed my hand "They'll just be happy about us. Don't worry about it."
I let out a sigh and looked at everyone whom had been silent.

"Um...hi everyone...Natsu and, well, I are..."
I was trying to find the right words to tell them, so they wouldn't get a heart attack, but Natsu beat me to it

"...Getting Married!!!".

.
.
.
.

"Time to celebrate then!" yelled Cana just making an excuse to drink beer.

"Great idea!"

"About time!"

"I'm so happy for them!"

"I hope Juvia-sama and Gray-san get married like them too"

"Yay! That means more NaLu babies!"

Everyone started yelling randomly while Levy and Erza started putting me into a chair.
"Soooooo how was it?" asked Levy first.

"Did he promise you a million cakes?" asked Erza daydreaming with stars in her eyes.
"Well actually..." I started speaking.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I sat down at the bar next to Lisanna whom was drinking a chocolate shake.
"Hey Natsu, see what'd I tell you! You totally had a huge crush on her like I said.
Plus you took it to the next level! You're getting married!" she started laughing because of that one day.

~ Flash Back ~

"She is so weak! How could you think I like her?! I mean the only thing she's good at is looking "nice" I guess"
I said full of fake anger. I felt horrible saying those words about Lucy. She wasn't any of those things, but I needed to make sure Lisanna didn't know.

"You're such a lier! You totally like her!" shouted Lisanna.

"No I don't" I said hiding my blushed face.

"You over insulted Lucy which means you do like her and I ship it like crazy" she giggled.

"Stop making fun of my crush towards Lucy" I yelled covering my mouth from the words that slipped out.

"Ha. I told you, she probably likes you too, though. You guys will marry each other and then have a bunch of NaLu babies" she laughed while pressing her cheeks making a funny face.

"You're just like your sister" I laughed.

~ End of Flash Back ~

"I know, this is all happening so fast, but I'm glad that I got Lucy's heart" I confessed.

"You're so cheesy and I know Lucy's going to get tired of it" she kept laughing. "Ugghh" I sighed.

.
.
.
.

"OH MY GOD, LUCY!!!"

.
.
.
.

I turned towards the scream and saw Levy in shock while starring at something. I moved my eyes down the view and saw what Levy was looking at.

It was Lucy and her....

um..

water broke!