Ch 25: A Party? Really?

Lucy's P.O.V.

This salmon colored guy sure was acting a weird, but I just met him.

"I really, really want to go shopping! There is going to be a party at the guild and I wanted to wear a cute outfit or something!"

"Really, a party? May I join you?"

I blood rushed to my cheeks because I pictured it as a date. He is cute, but I just met him! Maybe he has a girlfriend.

"Oh, sure. But! We have to go to the stores first!"

*time skip *

"This one? Or this one? But, I really like the green one with ribbons! Why is this so hard?!"

"Calm down, Lucy. I'll help you"

When the store was about to close we had finally decided on the dress.
"Do you like that one?" Natsu pointed at the gorgeous spring dress.
"Yup, I love it."

"I'm glad. When is the party by the way?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Crap! It's almost time! I'll be heading to the guild.
I'm pretty sure Mira and the other girls will help me get changed there. See you in a couple of minutes"
I gave him a small hug and went flying out the door.

*Another time skip*

- Yeah I'm sorry about that.

"Hey Mira!"

"Hey Lucy! And where is your outfit? The party is almost going to start" said Mira adjusting some decorations.
"I wanted to see if I could get ready here at the guild hall since it's really lonely right now!" 

"Oh! That's great! Erza, Wendy, and Cana are in the back! They could help you out."

I nodded and headed towards the other girls. Erza popped up from behind me and said, "Good evening Lucy. Do you need to dress up as well?"

"Yes, actual--"

"Awesome! Amazing! I'll help! Now put on that spring dress quickly!"

"Yes ma'am"

Once I put on the dress, Erza, and Cana started applying make up on my face while whispering things about the guy named, Natsu Dragneel.
I hope he likes the way I turn out. Ugh, Lucy! You just met him!

"Aaaaannnnnddddd....done! Wow, Lucy you look fabulous!"
Complimented Cana while helping me stand up from a chair.

"The party is going to start in a few seconds! We should probably go with Mira now."

"Good idea, Wendy. Let's go!"

The soft music was already playing when I got out, but when I turned around.

                I saw....

                 Natsu.