Ch 9: The Time Has Come

Lucy's P.O.V.

Natsu and his over protective self. I love him.
But, I sometimes don't really love that about him. I can't even get up for a glass of milk or water or anything because I'm sat back down and Natsu goes to grab it for me.

The same walk as always towards the guild, but Natsu is actually the one walking since he is carrying me on his back.
The guild passed next to us and Natsu still kept walking like if he hadn't noticed the huge building. "Um..Natsu you just passed the guild hall" I poked his face getting his attention.

"Yeah, I know" he confessed. "Huh?" I asked myself out loud.

The walk kept on going and going, there wasn't anymore town where Natsu and I were walking.
But, he suddenly took a right turn where a huge tree layed with a small red and white stripped blanket and a brown basket.

"A picnic?" I asked Natsu. "You don't like picnics?" he asked sadly.
"Of course I do! I think they are super romantic" I shouted making his face light up again.

He put me down on the soft blanket and he sat down beside me.
We were both watching the sky and all I could remember was that gorgeous night, Natsu made a wish on a star and said he didn't want me to be forgotten ever again.

Such a wish.

"Do you remember that night?".

We both asked each other at the same time.

"Yup I do" I giggled.

"I do too" laughed Natsu.

Then all of a sudden fireworks started flashing onto the night sky.
Natsu stood up and opened his hand as a sigh that I should take it.
I immediately took his palm and stood up next to him on the hill. The flashing lights made our faces different colors each time.

"Well...I guess it's time"

"Time? For what, Natsu?"

"You'll see"

I turned towards the fireworks once again, where now I saw four words that I had not expected to be there.

The four words a young girl wishes to hear from the voice of her true love.

"Will you marry me?"

I turned towards Natsu whom was kneeling down on one knee, of course.
And, had a ring in a small box popping out like a sunflower on a sunny day.

"Natsu..."