Ch 6: See?! I'm Alright...

Nobody's P.O.V.

Saito pulled out his spikey whip and stretched it out looking for a good place to hit the poor blonde.
He finally decided to smack her neck first.
The whip flew in the air taking a landing at Lucy's chest. "Aaahhh" she yelled trying to keep the pain inside, but it was just to much to take.

.

.

"Scream! Yell! Shout! Make this even more entertaining for me!"

.

.

The whip kept flying and landing straight onto the celestial wizard's creamy skin. While Saito was torturing Lucy, Natsu was trying his best to break in through the powerful dark forcefield.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER!" I yelled grabbing everyone's attention even Saito. My punch full of flames landed on the black transparent wall. At first a few cracks were formed, then more, and more. The whole forcefield ended up breaking and evaporating.
"Saito!!!" I screamed making sure he got the idea that I was pissed off.

My kicks and punches weren't enough to show him how much I wanted to destroy his life, soul, world.
He hurt my Lucy and no one does that and gets away with it. His face was now my punching bag and I didn't even give him a break or chance to scream for help. Once, I was about to kill him, the ground started shaking once again and sucking up Lucy?!?

"Lucy!" I yelled trying to grasp the edge of the cage, but my hand just ended up catching air.

Nobody's P.O.V.

The ground closed up completely, leaving Natsu alone with the cold and lonely breeze.
He turned to Saito furiously and finished his job while he usually enjoyed fighting, he was now doing it for pain and anger.

A bright and beautiful light started shining from the cracks on the ground.
"Lucy?" asked Natsu out loud. A glowing Lucy broke out from the dirt like an angel to Natsu's eyes. Not a single scratch layed on her perfectly smooth skin. She slowly began to land on the floor unconsciously. Natsu ran up to her, embracing his girlfriend and hopefully soon to be wife.

"Oh my god, Lucy, I thought I lost you" he sobbed on her shoulder. She slowly began to awaken like sleeping beauty, with her prince by her side.

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Natsu?!" I yelled grabbing Natsu into a tight hug.
After what seemed like hours of hugging and a few kisses, Natsu asked me "Hey, why was your belly glowing?"

"I honestly don't know, maybe it had something to do with Nashi--" I covered my mouth because of the words I had just spilled.
"Nashi? Who is Nashi?" asked Natsu confused.
"Well...uhh.." I stuttered.

.
.
.
.

"Lucy are you....pregnant?" asked Natsu totally making eye contact with me. I felt my face turn red as I slowly moved my head up and down.
Natsu's eyes widen and he stood up grabbing me by the hips and swinging me in the air in circles.

"We're having a baby!" he yelled.

He put me down and I mumbled while removing tears from my face, "so....you're actually happy about having a little girl?"

He came up to me and placed his lips on my forehead, "Lucy, how can I not be? WAIT! You know it's a girl?"

"Well, I don't honestly know, but I have this feeling"