Ch 8: Planning The Love Story

Lucy's P.O.V.

I woke up sweating not from a nightmare, but of a sudden heat. I turned to find Natsu hugging me in my bed?
I'm pregant and Natsu's fiancée yet I still blush like crazy when he sleeps next to me.

I jumped out of his arms from embarrassment. "Luce, are you okay?" he asked rumbing his eyes making him look like a baby.

"Sorry, I just..uhh..needed to go to the restroom" I brought out the first words that came into mind. "You must really need to go cause you jumped out of my hands like a kangaroo" he chuckled.
Now that I think about it I actually need to go, I ran towards the washroom as fast as possible.

Natsu's P.O.V.

We were already in the guild with the others.
Lucy was talking to Juvia next to me because well I don't want her to get out of my sight.

But, I still need a way to talk to Erza and Mira without leaving Lucy's side. "You okay, Natsu? You look upset" said Lucy looking weirdly at me.

"Oh no, I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff."

"Thinking? Then there is something wrong we you." She teased, but went back to her conversation with Juvia as I started thinking again.

"I'll be right back Luce, okay?" I asked "Sure."

I went up to Mira whom was talking to Erza while the girl ate her usual strawberry cake. "Um...can I talk to you guys for a minute?" I asked them.

"Sure, Natsu. Need help with some Nalu babies or what?" asked Mira giggling.
"No, Mira. I need some help with planning a party? I guess."

"Party?" asked Erza "Nashi hasn't even been born yet. You really are excited for your baby!" she chopped down another piece of cake with her teeth.

"No it's not for Nashi. It's more like for Lucy and me" I continued.

"If it's for you too then you shouldn't be planning it."

"It's a proposal!" I confessed making sure no one else at the guild heard my yell.

"You're proposing to Lucy? I didn't think you had the guts" said the same pervy popsicle.

"Shhh!" I shouted. "You are! Omg! Omg!" said the same crazy Mira.

"I need help, though" I confessed once more "Mirajane at your service".
"I have many ideas for your proposal" said Erza putting her hand on her chin.

"I guess I can also help you, flame brain" laughed Gray. I was about to knock him out, but I heard moaning.

I quickly scanned the room to find Lucy twitching and Juvia patting her back.

"Lucy?!?!" I screamed across the room, She looked up at me and smiled. "Sorry, Natsu. I didn't mean to freak you out. It was just a kick".
I felt my whole body relax when she finished her sentence.

"Oh god, Lucy you scared the flames out of me" I said hugging her stiffly.

"Sorry, but she gives out some strong kicks. I guess she's gonna be even stronger than her dad" she giggled at her comment.

I pointed at Lucy's belly and said "Nashi, don't be hurting your mom cause you only got one".

Lucy kissed my forehead and said "You're so cute sometimes."

"Sometimes? What am I when am not cute?"

"Hot as hell."