Ch 10: This I Promise You

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Natsu..." she spoke softly.
There was a long pause. I started to get up from my knee since Lucy didn't seem to have "yes" as an answer.
Her hands were covering her face from mine.

"Lucy, I'm sorry. I just thought--" I was inturpted by Lucy's muffled words.

"Natsu, I love you so much. I can't see myself in the future without you." She removed her palms and stared at me dead in the eye.

"But, you don't want to marry me" now I was the one whom wanted to cry.
"Of course I do, idiot!"

My face brighten up once again. "Really? Really? You want to marry me? Natsu?" I asked not believing her answer.

"Natsu, my idiot, I want to marry you and um make 33 babies with you" her gorgeous face started to turn pink.

I slowly got closer to her face as she started to turn towards me. The space between our lips was nonexistent. Our lips connected and gave out the same amazing feeling as before. How I love this girl.

.
.
.
.

As she broke up the kiss, she put her hand out and said "Natsu, you...uh..forgot the ring".

"Oops" I took out the golden ring with a couple of ruby's on it and placed it on her thin finger, as a sign that she was now mine forever.

"I love you, Lucy and of course, Nashi" I said as my head landed softly oh Lucy's stomach, where Nashi was hidden.

"You're going to look as beautiful as your mother, you know that?" I said rubbing her stomach in circles.

"Stop being so cheesy" she pouted making her look adorable. "Let's go Luce" I gave her my hand and without a doubt she grabbed it.

*small time skip*
(Brought to you by a cat dancing)

We arrived at the guild ready to give out the news.
"Uhh...Natsu, you know they're going to be even more crazy then that time I told them about Nashi" she was right, but I just want to see their faces of how they're going to react.