Ch 26: Our Moment

Hello, everyone! If you have read the book before this one then you know what I'm going to do with the video above. I mean if you haven't then why are you reading this crappy fanfic? (The song is going to be apart of the chapter.) Anyway, I will tell you when to put the video on! Okay?! Good. Now I shall leave.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Natsu's P.O.V.

I saw...

Lucy.

S

he looked beautiful, wonderful, amazing, gorgeous.
There just isn't a word that can describe how she looks at the moment or her whole life actually.

I'm just over here with a simple tuxedo and she basically looks like a goddess.

"Um...Natsu?"

"Huh? Oh! Sorry about that, I was spacing out."

"That's alright. I just wanted--"

(Put the song above.)

  A song started playing, cutting Lucy off on mid sentence. But, it could work out...

"Do you want to dance, Luce?"

...

"Yes, I would love to."

I stretched out my hand and Lucy obviously took it.

We started dancing softly and how I missed this, this feeling. I really wanted to cry, but Lucy would probably think I was a weirdo.

.
.
.
.

"The day we met. Frozen, I held my breath."

"I didn't know you liked this song, Luce."

"I always liked this song. I mean don't you picture yourself and someone special that you truly love with you..."

For a moment, I pictured Lucy and me as the main characters in that song and it was absolutely amazing.

"Yeah..."

This was beautiful.

Oh..how I wanted to tell her about her daughter, Nashi or that we were engaged.

"Lucy--"

"You know... we should go outside."

"What why, Lucy? I thought you loved this song."

"We will still be able to hear it from outside the guild hall, so don't worry."

Other couples stayed to dance like Gajeel and Levy, or Gray and Juvia or Elfmen and Evergreen.

Lucy and me sat down in front of the guild's doors.
It was true. We could still hear the song, but I wanted to know if this really was an awesome night for Lucy.

Every single day with Lucy was the best, so for me it was lovely.

But, Lucy?

.

Did she love it?

.

Did she hate it?

.

Will she even remember me?

.

Was this just a waste of time?

.

What will--

"Natsu, this was truly magnificent. I really hope you don't forget about this day because I will never forget."

"Lucy."

I grabbed her hands in a small ball and looked at her dead in the eye.
"Lucy, I will never forget this day because I met you. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"Natsu, you are so cheesy."

We both leaned in. Closer. Closer. And... a kiss was created.

The kiss I thought I had to die to get again.

The kiss from someone I missed so much.

The kiss from the girl named Lucy Heartfilia.

Soon to become Lucy Dragneel.

Once we pulled apart, it was 12:00.

(Cinderella much)

A bright light started flashing and it was taking over my whole vision.

I couldn't see Lucy anymore.

Nothing. Nothing at all.

But somehow the soft music still ringed in my ears. The rhythm, the melody...

Did I save Lucy?

Did I?

Where is she? 

Lucy, why do you always make me worry about you...

"I have loved you for a thousand years, Lucy"

.

.

.

"One step closer"

.

.

.

"A thousand more..."

Lucy....

Just remember that it is always more fun when we are together.