Ch 7: Something To Think Of

Lucy's P.O.V.

We walked back to the town since it wasn't far away, but Natsu kept asking me if he could carry me since I am now pregnant.

I knew I was going to become a burden. "Hey Luce" said Natsu swinging my hand sticked together with his.
"Yeah, what happen?" I asked back wanting to know what he needed. "Can we tell the guild?" he looked down at me curious.

"I suppose, although they will get wild asking me stuff about Nashi" I replied cheerfully.
"True, but I'm so excited" he jumped up and down like a child. Well once Nashi is born she will have another 'child' to play with. I giggled at the idea of Natsu and Nashi playing like babies even if one of them wasn't a child.

Natsu's P.O.V.

We were in front of the guild's doors and I was a little afraid of opening them.
I felt something squish my hand tightly. I turned towards Lucy whom was giving me a bright smile. "I'll open it with you".
We both pushed the door at the same time, I felt all eyes stare at us like owls in the night.

"Lucy?!?" yelled Levy running up to the blonde.
"Why were you gone so long? I was so bored, oh and worried!" she whined.
"Hehe, long story". A raven haired guy came up to us and asked "Why were the love birds gone so long, huh?" he teased making Lucy turn tomato red and I punched his face.
"Hey?! What the hell flame brain?!" he shouted, but I cut him off with my hand.

"We actually have some...uhh..news" I stuttered. "News?" said the whole guild in union.

"Lucy..is..umm...How do you call it? Pregnant."

The guild went quiet and they were all staring at me, no, at Lucy.

"YAY! NALU BABIES!" yelled Mira clapping her hands and breaking the silence.

Then the whole guild started yelling from happiness and they went up to Lucy drowning her with questions.

After, everyone finally asked her their thousands of questions. The guild went quiet, no I'm totally kidding! It stayed the same and everyone said we should celebrate.

And like always that was an excuse for Cana to drink more beer.
I looked down to my lap and found a sleeping Luce. Her body slowly moved up and down as a sign that she was breathing.
Her silky hair made its way down her shoulders. Her face was facing mine, and it took all my strength to hold me back from kissing her lips.

Wait a minute!

She's having a baby and we aren't even married yet!
Well, I was thinking about it the other day, but I had no idea she was pregnant with my little girl. I guess I will need some help, but who? What about...Erza and Mira?! They're romantic people they would know. Then I shall!!!

For my Lucy and Nashi.