Ch 24: When I Met Those Eyes

Natsu's P.O.V

Okay...okay! I'm about to visit my dead fiancée whom is not actually dead in this world, but needs----okay!
I need to control myself. I need to focus on what I need to do right now. Basically. . .

. . . . A good first impression.

Just when my knuckle was about to touch the door, it opens to show her.

- Her golden, silky hair placed perfectly on her shoulders.

- Her shoulders which are connected to her amazing curves.

- Her big dark brown eyes which look like the delicious coffee I have ever morning.

- Her--- "Good evening, sir"

"Huh? Oh! Yes, hello I um...needed some help?" I was literally saying what popped into my head which didn't help.

"Help?" Her eyes widened once she spotted my shoulder, "is a fairy tail guild mark?"

Fairy Tail guild mark?

"Yes! Yes! I'm new to the guild so I needed help with finding my way through this town", I gave out a nervous chuckle.

"I would love to, but how come you didn't ask Erza or Gray?" She closed the door behind her and hoped onto the sidewalk.
"They told me you were very nice! Soooooo...I should ask you"

"Okay? Anyway, what's your name? I'm Lucy Heartfilia"

"I'm Natsu Dragneel"

"Ooooohhhh that's a cool name. We should go to this café---"

"---that you love and visit every morning because you love the muffins they serve there"

We had an awkward eye conversation for about three minutes before I spoke, "I visited that place before I came to your house."
"Oh...um we could go to the library! I don't know if you love books, but I do! It's one of Lucy Heartfilia's most beloved things!"

Oh god how I missed her. I had to stay strong, since I was dieing to hug and kiss her so much.

"What about some stores? Do you want to go shopping?"
I gave it some thought and simply nodded my head.
"Great! Is it okay if I summon my celestial spirit, Plue? Oh, I'm a celestial wizard by the way."

"I'm fine with Plue tagging along." She shined a smile at my face almost making me blind.

My sweet sunshine.

☆ ♡  End of Chapter  ♡ ☆

I beg of you to forgive me and my horrible short chapters! I had real bad writers block. So, I couldn't write a single word without cringing. I will try to start the next chapter right now. Hopefully it works out!!! Anyway, I have to take a moment to thank all of you!
Thank you for the comments, likes, and for simply taking your time reading this crappy fanfiction. I'm literally crying while I write this down, so just. . . THANK YOU♡