This is War

Jafar was a snake. No, really. He was! He was a large, poisonous, evil looking snake! Ah, the metaphorical manifestation. I watched Aladdin, and Genie, look up at Jafar in horror. I wouldn't blame them. The ring of fire that had been around Aladdin now turned into part of the snake. Jafar started striking at Aladdin, but Aladdin was too fast for him.  Jafar hit him back and his sword slid, I got off the wall and grabbed it to toss it back. "Aladdin! Catch!" I called to him as he caught it. Jarfar went back to trying to attack Aladdin, On Jafar's third try, Aladdin stabbed him with his sword.As Jafar let out a painful scream, Genie transformed into a line of cheerleaders with the letter 'A' on their sweaters.

"Rickem, rockem, rackem, rake--stick that sword into that snake!" he cheered. Jafar turned swiftly, glaring at the blue man. "You stay out of thissss," he hissed out. Genie restored himself to only one entity and now waved a miniature black flag that had a 'J' on it. As he waved, he chanted half-heartedly. "Jafar, Jafar, he's our man. If he can't do it...GREAT!" He emphasized the last word greatly. While Jafar was watching Genie, Aladdin ran over to bust Jasmine out of the hour glass, yelling: "Hang on, Jasmine!"

Unfortunately, he wasn't quick enough and Jafar slammed his long body in front of the hour glass. Jafar then wrapped his snake body around Aladdin, squeezing him tightly. He laughed gruesomely. "You little fool! You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on earth!" I glared at the large snake from my position on the wall. Most powerful being on earth?...Please, spare me. "Squeeze him, Jafar," Iago said vindictively. "Squeeze him like a-AWK!" He never got to finish his sentence because Genie had elbowed him so hard he went flying into the wall "Without the genie, boy, you're nothing!" Jafar continued his rant. Aladdin looked at me and I mouthed 'Second Best' , then there was the light bulb again!

"The genie..." Aladdin said to himself, glancing over at Genie who was peeking out behind the pillar that was beside me. "The genie! The genie has more power than you'll ever have!" Aladdin shouted at Jafar. "What!?" Jafar exclaimed, enraged. "He gave you your power, he can take it away!" Aladdin continued. "Al, what are you doing?" Genie intervened. "Why are you bringing me into this?" Aladdin was not listening. "Face it, Jafar--you're still just second best!" A look of realization appeared on Jafar's face as Aladdin's words sunk in. "You're right! His power does exceed my own!...but not for long," Jafar said. Jafar turned to face Genie and circled him with the rest of his long body. Genie laughed nervously. "The boy is crazy. He's a little punch drunk." Genie turned his hand into a sock puppet snake and hit himself in the head. "One too many hits with the snake."

"Slave!" exclaimed Jafar, interrupting Genie's excuses. "I make my third wish! I wish to be an all powerful genie!" Genie sighed reluctantly. "All right, your wish is my command." Then, out of the corner of his mouth I could hear him whisper, "Way to go, Al." Genie turned his head, once again ashamed to watch what he was about to do. He pointed his finger and zapped a lighting bolt at Jafar. Jafar's snake body turned to smoke as he rose into the air, transforming into a Genie. Aladdin, free of Jafar's vice grip, ran over to the hour glass and broke Jasmine free. She slid out with the sand. Aladdin cradled her in his arms and glared up at Jafar.

Jafar was oblivious. "Yes...Yes!" he exclaimed as he rose higher and higher. "The power! The absolute power!" With that last sentence, Jafar broke through the top of the ceiling, causing a great wind to blow through. I was next to one of the pillars so I'd be fine. Aladdin held his death grip on Jasmine as the wind blew. "What have you done?!" Jasmine called out. "Trust me!" Aladdin answered. I looked down as a black lamp appeared at the base of his new tail. But, of course, he was too busy conjuring different magical and useless things to notice. "The universe is mine to command, to control!"

"Not so fast Jafar!"  Aladdin called to him, standing. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I finished. "Huh?" Jafar asked, looking down at him. "You wanted to be a genie, you got it!" I grinned evilly myself as the gold shackles appeared on his wrist. "What!?" Jafar screamed out as he realized what was happening. I ran over with Aladdin. "And everything that goes with it!" I  finished as we held up Jafar's lamp. "No!" Jafar screamed in agony as the Lamp started to drag him down.  "Phenomenal cosmic powers!" Aladdin started to quote. "Nooooooo!" Jafar continued as he was sucked quicker and quicker into his lamp, holding a struggling Iago by his tail.

"I'm gettin' out of here! Come on, you're the genie, I don't want—" And then...he was gone. Jafar was in his lamp. Sealed, gone...kaput. At least...for now till some dumb person might come along. "Itty bitty living space." I finished his sentence and the fight with a grin.