seumulyeoseot

"please calm down jungkook shi" taehyung leaned back in his seat as he placed a comforting hand on jungkook's shoulder.

"is his condition that bad?" jungkook whispered out in a cracked tone, interlocking his hands together as he hung his head low.

"it's stable for now, but we dont know what can happen in the future"

"how many more months does he have left?" jungkook bit his lips, blinking his eyes furiously to stop the threatening tears that are about to fall.

"doctor kim told me that he's left with three more months" taehyung said softly, closing his eyes as he took in a sharp inhale.

after a few moments of silence, jungkook stood up and thanked the elder before staggering back to his room, not daring to meet his jimin at this point of time, he knows he'll break down in front of him if he does.

three months.

thats, a short period of time left.

jungkook fingered his sheets absentmindedly, eyes flicking up when he saw his abandoned guitar at a corner of the room. he brought it with him last time but stop playing after awhile. he slowly got out of bed and retrieved his guitar, pulling out his songbook and pen with him from his bedside drawer as well.

i want to dedicate and write a song for my beloved.

i might not update tmr bc of shitty assignments sigh.