swinyeoseot

jungkook: we are runnin so fast.

jungkook: and we never look back.

jimin: um.

jungkook: and whatever i lack, you make up.

jimin: you lack everything.

jungkook: we make a really good team, though not everyone sees.

jungkook: we got this crazy chemistry, between us.

jimin: stop.

jungkook: jump startin your car cause this city's a bore.

jungkook: buyin e-cigarettes at the convenience store.

jimin: stop.

jungkook: makin new clichés on our own little tour, lets ride.

jimin: baby please.

jungkook: you dont have to say i love you to say i love you.

jimin: but i do say that.

jimin: eat your pills.

jungkook: forget all the shooting stars and silver moons.

jungkook: we've been makin shades of purple out of red and blue.

jungkook: sickeningly sweet like honey, dont need money.

jungkook: all i need is you.

jimin: im going over.

jungkook: love you.

jimin: what the fuck?

jimin pushed open the door, seeing a giggly jungkook as he smiled shyly before locking his phone.

he sat up on his knees as jimin came and wounded his arms around the older as he walked over. jimin looks at his boyfriend quizzically, wrapping his arms around tye black haired torso while jungkook pecked his lips sweetly with a smile.

"baby what's wrong?"

"cuddle me"

"what?"

"you heard me"

"you texted me all that just so that i could come here and cuddle you?"

"well i can't just say "hey hyung can you please come here and hold me in your arms because i feel the safest-" a groan escaped the other's lips before jungkook could end his sentence and he burst out laughing, pulling the older with him onto the bed.

"you are the most pampered person you know that?" jimin muttered into his hair and rolled his eyes playfully, his voice having no bite to it, making jungkook laugh softly again.

"good thing you love me right?"

"i wish i could love you longer" jungkook's smile falters and he moves closer to jimin, closing the miniscule space between them. jimin kisses the top of his head and runs a soothing hand in his hair but somehow jungkook's shaking slightly as he closes his eyes and listens to the other's beating heart that's giving him assurance.

"please don't say that again, don't ever say that again, please baby" jimin stays silent as lips stayed on the boy's head, looking away from jungkook.

"okay?" he asks, a pout on his face as he shakes the other's form till jimin is looking down at him, giving him a small smile.

"okay"