yesundul

yoongi: jungkook's awake

yoongi: he is being fucking annoying rn pls help me

yoongi: i think he's satan

jimin: what

jimin: omg hyung im laughing it hurts my stomach

yoongi: he keeps shouting out your name and says he wants to meet you.

yoongi: i told him you cant and he fucking cries

yoongi: CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT

yoongi: JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK CRYING THE FUCK OUT OF HIS LIFE JUST BC I SAID HE CANT SEE YOU

yoongi: im deactivating from life

jimin: YOONGI STOP SINCE WHEN WERE YOU LIKE THIS

jimin: but go comfort him or something jesus

yoongi: HES SCREAMING AT ME NOW FUCK MY LIFE JIMIN I HATE HIM AND I HATE YOU SM I DONT DESERVE THIS I REALLY DONT WHERES TAEHYUBG I NEED HIM

yoongi: HELP MEHSVDJSNSB

yoongi: taehyung*

jimin: im crying

jimin: just

jimin: tell jungkook to message me pls

jimin: thank you

yoongi: jesus i hate him

jimin: he loves you too now bye

yoongi: oh fuck you

jimin: ilyt

jimin smiles, chuckling a little before his notification sounds again, seeing jungkook's name appear.

jungkook: im calling you bye

jimin: that is so fucking polite

he sees his boyfriend's name pop up again on the facetiming call and accepts it, sitting up on his bed.

he sees jungkook appearing on the screen, a small smile instantly forming on his lips.

"hey baby" the black haired finally says once he gets a comfortable position to sit in, smiling at the screen, bunny teeth showing which makes jimin's heart flutter.

"miss you" he says softly, drawing invisible patterns on the sheets, eyes locked with the other.

"you know i do too" jungkook sighs, resting his head back against the pillows.

"so, are you going to like get discharged soon? i heard from yoongi everything's going fine. i'm so proud of you jungkook" jimin says softly, and there's this bitter feeling swirling in his stomach but he doesn't dare to find out why and he doesn't even realise he's crying until jungkook asked him himself.

"no i just, i'm happy for you" he wipes his tears, trying to laugh it off but it hurts, it hurts, it hurts so fucking badly.

"oh god i hate my life" he whispers and jungkook looks so confused and concerned at the same time he panics on the other line.

"baby please stop crying, you're scaring me"

"i'm not okay, i'm not. fuck jungkook i can't see you right now" his whole body is trembling, his heart aches so badly and he quickly ends the call, throwing his phone somewhere in the room he doesn't fucking care where it lands.

all he does is curl up into himself and cries because it suddenly hits him that everything will come to an end and the fact that jungkook's alive and he's probably going to be fucking dead if seokjin doesn't get his approval. he had been so ecstatic when the doctor came in yesterday, telling him about his plan but only to have his mood drop when it still hasn't been approve. he's feeling so much pain, physically and emotionally and the male doesn't think he can make it. if they don't do the surgery soon, he knows he doesn't have that much time left or even of they did perform the surgery and it fails, jimin will die eventually and he really doesn't want to tell jungkook how little time he has left because seeing him just now, all bright and happy, he can't imagine how it would be to see the light fade from those eyes he had fell in love with.

jimin is being too hard on himself and he can't calm himself down, he is losing too much breath that he gasps for air, the monitor beeping to a warning and he falls onto the bed. he vision starts to flicker as his head spins. he sees taehyung running in and it's the last thing he sees before it's pitch black.

the story's ending soon wowowow can you believe its already like sixty chapter plus??? damn